Re: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update and screenshot of my Cronex Taichi Hybrid setup at the moment. On fire it is :Fire: :D

Hope you guys are achieving great success with the system :thumbup: :Hot:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 7):
kvak, moey_dw, Jimmy, satyafx, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, sylvester21
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:58 pm Just a quick update and screenshot of my Cronex Taichi Hybrid setup at the moment. On fire it is :Fire: :D
owwww dat looks unreal man.......... pls keep us updated with ur findings it looks good!!!! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

cronex is powerful & stronger than kumo cloud i think!! (less noise i find)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:34 pm owwww dat looks unreal man.......... pls keep us updated with ur findings it looks good!!!! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

cronex is powerful & stronger than kumo cloud i think!! (less noise i find)
Hi @moey_dw,

Absolutely! :) I am using the Cronex Taichi as the base and then testing it with other indicator combinations to provide the best possible signal confirmations! I feel a great confluence of super indicators (all available on this awesome forum) will lead to success.

I'll keep everyone updated on my findings and trading results :thumbup:

The biggest change that has occurred in my trading now is the "application" of PATIENCE! Trusting in the setup and taking ONLY the best trades when they present themselves ;)

Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA

P.S I'll post some of my trading charts and strategies soon
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, andrei-1, Jedidiah, sylvester21

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:04 pm Hi @forrest85,

Here it is for you and all the members of this forum :)

I would love for you guys to test it out and give me your feedback. The zip file contains the template plus all the indicators that I use. You may not need or want all of these indicators but for me each one provides valuable information to my trading strategy.

I trade ONLY on the H4 and D1 so it will be interesting to see the feedback on the lower timeframes :)

Cronex Taichi + Kijun Sen Candles.zip

Enjoy :) :thumbup: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi!
What do the numbers in the upper right corner mean? How do those values help you make a decision? Why are they important? Can they also be used for indices (US30, DAX40, etc.)?
Regards: Brett :)

Brett001 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:27 pm Hi!
What do the numbers in the upper right corner mean? How do those values help you make a decision? Why are they important? Can they also be used for indices (US30, DAX40, etc.)?
Regards: Brett :)
Hi @Brett001,

The numbers are the ADR (Average Daily Range) in pips that the currency pair has moved i.e Today, Yesterday, the weekly average, monthly average, 3 monthly average etc. This is vital for me as it will then assist me in determining if I should get into a trade or not based on the current days movement :)

ex. If a currency pair has moved today already 50 pips down from it's start but the ADR is 45 pips then I won't get in because it either is going to range or retrace some pips. However, if a currency pair has only moved 35 pips and the ADR is 80 pips then I'll definitely get in the trade because the currency pair still has room to "move" :)

It also allows me to set my daily as well as weekly TP targets. Also to know when to close the trades if I want to based on it's ADR. For me it's indespensible :)

For indices they don't always show the numbers correctly because of the value of the indices. I don't trade indices so it would have to be up to you to test it and see if it works for you.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, sylvester21

LikeRe: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:58 am Hi All,

Hope this helps :)

Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA
This is really great for our Cronex topic man, love how informative your screenshots are, they get better each time bro.

Groovy :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:58 am Hi All,

Hope this helps :)

Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA
Great analysis man, I'm digging the comments on ADR it's quite an eye opener how you've mentioned the 3 and 6 month average of 101 and 116pips!

Are you using the 4H charts for entries after looking at the Daily, Weekly and above? Or are you doing all your analysis on 4H? :)
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:17 am Great analysis man, I'm digging the comments on ADR it's quite an eye opener how you've mentioned the 3 and 6 month average of 101 and 116pips!

Are you using the 4H charts for entries after looking at the Daily, Weekly and above? 👍
Hi @ChuChu Rocket,

Yes! :thumbup:

I have a full time job so that is why I trade ONLY the H4. It gives me peace of mind in my trades and I don't have the time to watch the charts all day :D :sweat:

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, tokjanggut