Re: Indicators with background Zones

marwilli wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:59 am dear traders,
does anyone know if there is a zigzag or semafor based background indicator? :think:
hi mate, i’m sure in one of xards earlier system he created the background to work of the semafors, of course they repaint, however can maybe help you visually spot high/lows etc, or keep you in with the trend.

i’ll go and check what system it actually was

- i’m sure these 2 display background colours dependant on semafor. if i remember, the chart needs refreshed if a new high/low is made after the repainting takes place, you could manually refresh the chart by switching timeframes, or use an auto refresh indicator
These users thanked the author trotterstrader for the post:
marwilli

trotterstrader wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:36 am hi mate, i’m sure in one of xards earlier system he created the background to work of the semafors, of course they repaint, however can maybe help you visually spot high/lows etc, or keep you in with the trend.
hi trotterstrader,
thanks for your answer. i knew xard setups, but the code/indicator are often to heavy and use much cpu power.
i´am searching for a simple/light coded indicator. may be that there is no such indicator.

PS: welcome in our community. :thumbup: :)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
trotterstrader
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:33 am hi trotterstrader,
thanks for your answer. i knew xard setups, but the code/indicator are often to heavy and use much cpu power.
i´am searching for a simple/light coded indicator. may be that there is no such indicator.

PS: welcome in our community. :thumbup: :)
i know mate, i noticed that too with regards to the heavy power, however i do think a lighter simpler version would be great. however i am no coder myself. i only hit buy or sell lol!

and thanks alot marwilli! been browsing the community in the background for a while, but wanted to come in and chat, and help out any way i can. trading can be a lonely game sometimes lol.

all the best mate!