Re: Box fibo indicator

Wobstix wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:51 pm This is very good.
Is it possible to include an input selection for fibo end time.
As can be seen on the previous image. when one goes to the lower timeframes, the fibs do not extend far enough.
Thank you in advance. Your work is always appreciated.
It's not my work, was sent to me from a friend.

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:07 am Found this free cool looking fibo box indicator and the robo explanation like it's way of saying fibo :)

Just tried out this indicator. So far I love it. All I do is trade Fibonacci and S&R, and this pretty much did it all for me without me needing to think so much. It's exactly what I've been looking for! Thanks!

Do you recommend any other indicators or add-ins to go with this for price confirmation? I put in sell and buy pending orders, but I'd rather just put one in instead of both. I used price action analysis so I knew which direction to go in, but having an indicator recommendation to do the job for me would be just as good.

Thanks!

It was done by Hanover under the name "BoxFibo" back in 2009. Unfortunately, he is no longer coding for MT4 - As far as I know.

As he was generous, he usually shared the source. I'm attaching his BoxFibo mq4 file. It still compiles with couple of warnings.

Dear Mr. Tools,
If you get around perhaps you can eliminate warnings and add couple of options;
- Settings option to hide fib lines
- Adding entry box (please see the image below - peach color), starting from the edge of the box to entry line, with the color option. Entry boxes expands till the end of trading day.

ddVito wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:24 pm It was done by Hanover under the name "BoxFibo" back in 2009. Unfortunately, he is no longer coding for MT4 - As far as I know.

As he was generous, he usually shared the source. I'm attaching his BoxFibo mq4 file. It still compiles with couple of warnings.

Dear Mr. Tools,
If you get around perhaps you can eliminate warnings and add couple of options;
- Settings option to hide fib lines
- Adding entry box (please see the image below - peach color), starting from the edge of the box to entry line, with the color option. Entry boxes expands till the end of trading day.

BoxFibo.mq4

Hi,

Please see this. This was uploaded may be earlier in other posts. May this help you.

Thanks.