Re: $500 Prize: Let's program the Holy Grail MA together

Thanks a lot for this information Bro!
PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:02 pm Hey guys, I usually dont write here, but since this is an interesting topic I would like to add something that might help us!

I am a systematic Trader and if I may recommend an indicator as Entry signal there is only one that comes in my mind. I have been using it for YEARS and always served me very well.

By Entry signal I mean, after everything gives the Trade a "go" its the final signal that gets you in the Trade.

Which indicator am I talking about? Aroon Up&Down Indicator

Why this one? Aroon Up&Down gives a signal whenever a Candle breaks X amount of prev. Candles highs or lows. This way you are a very good confirmation/entry signal based on price action.

How to use it: the Aroon has 2 lines, Up&Down. Lets say Up = Green Down = Red.
If Green line gives signal => Candle colour must be the same => legit entry
Aroon setting: Length 2 on Tradinview, MT4: Length 3 (for some reason 2 on Tradingview is 3 on MT4)

Example of what I mean (also we ignore the bottom signals of the Aroon)

Sorry... I dont know why there is the same picture 3 times

Moving AveragesRe: $500 Prize: Let's program the Holy Grail MA together

ionone wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:48 pm expect student 太虚一毫 to not post in the wrong section
:lol:
hehe jeff good one........... cheeky man!!!!! but love to 太虚一毫 our cool member always with a great suggestion/fixes :razz: :razz: :razz:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

"Pirates of the Caribbean 4": Usage of the Holy Grail: ;)

Ceremony: Two holy grails from Juan Ponce de Leon are needed, tears of the mermaid.

Two holy grails were used to fill the fountain of eternal age, one of which put the tears of a mermaid into it, and the other holy grail was kept. When two people drink the spring water in the Holy Grail at the same time, and drink a glass of mermaid tears, their lives will be prolonged. The prerequisite is that the other person drinks another glass of spring water, and this person will die on the spot.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 3):
remcous, moey_dw, Jimmy

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:15 pm "Pirates of the Caribbean 4": Usage of the Holy Grail: ;)

Ceremony: Two holy grails from Juan Ponce de Leon are needed, tears of the mermaid.

Two holy grails were used to fill the fountain of eternal age, one of which put the tears of a mermaid into it, and the other holy grail was kept. When two people drink the spring water in the Holy Grail at the same time, and drink a glass of mermaid tears, their lives will be prolonged. The prerequisite is that the other person drinks another glass of spring water, and this person will die on the spot.
Hahahahaha Pirates of the Caribbean! :lol:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, ChuChu Rocket
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:15 pm "Pirates of the Caribbean 4": Usage of the Holy Grail: ;)

ahaahahhahaha

bro do u like my new indicator............ what u think of it mash pow pow 🤫🤫🤫

ps; u may have seen it before!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hmmmm. very interesting..... I know no coding...... I just scrambled a system which is my holy grail.... Thanks to Xard and Forexstation and also to Forexfactory.... Now come to the talking agenda...... Be willing to send me those 500$ and I will share the underlying combination of indicators, if you haven't already guessed what they are....! I have changed their color so that the guessing game gets somewhat more challenging..... Neither of those down there repaints...... and Hey why 500, make it a 1000 bucks.... Drifters, timewasters and freeloaders don't expect any reply....
Attachments

Mustafa wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Hmmmm. very interesting..... I know no coding...... I just scrambled a system which is my holy grail.... Thanks to Xard and Forexstation and also to Forexfactory.... Now come to the talking agenda...... Be willing to send me those 500$ and I will share the underlying combination of indicators, if you haven't already guessed what they are....! I have changed their color so that the guessing game gets somewhat more challenging..... Neither of those down there repaints...... and Hey why 500, make it a 1000 bucks.... Drifters, timewasters and freeloaders don't expect any reply....

those are obviously repainters
if not, you would not need that $500
nice try
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
constbln