How To Remove Renko Bars From MT4 Chart?

I loaded an indicator that produces Renko bars on the chart. I can't adjust the settings once they're on the chart because it does not show in the indicators list. I can't find a way to remove them so I can reload them with different settings or return to a candlestick chart. I tried to change to a candlestick or bar chart but the Renko bars remain. Nothing shows for indicators or EA's. I tried removing the file from the indicators folder and restarting MT4. It is still there on the chart. I guess it's loaded in a cache?

Re: How To Remove Renko Bars From MT4 Chart?

ronald828 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:37 pm I loaded an indicator that produces Renko bars on the chart. I can't adjust the settings once they're on the chart because it does not show in the indicators list. I can't find a way to remove them so I can reload them with different settings or return to a candlestick chart. I tried to change to a candlestick or bar chart but the Renko bars remain. Nothing shows for indicators or EA's. I tried removing the file from the indicators folder and restarting MT4. It is still there on the chart. I guess it's loaded in a cache?
I guess the obvious thing to do is close the chart and open up a new one.