NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

Cladi39 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:07 am
I will not work in a system that is not free. You are trying to attract future clients showing limited version.

NO.

Note 1 : It's not too difficult for me to trading everyday. Money is a small problem with my life.
Note 2 : I can leave this forum now. I'm always offline. OK.

------------------ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I DECIDE :

I WILL BE OFFLINE NOW & FOREVER.

I'm really tired of explaining people like you.

You haven't just understood what I said and posted.

Sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People think so wrong about me. I'm marking programming. Your reviews are always importal to me.
I restricted the version at the moment.
I mean, people sending to me many emails with comments & reviews. Programmers always love all your reviews.
It's that simple.

( Watch : Post # 67 & Post # 69 )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK. SORRY ALL.

I WANT TO SAY GOOD BYE.

CLOSE TOPIC.
giot-nuoc-tran-ly-bb-baaadkBPgQ.jpg

Cladi39 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:07 am
I will not work in a system that is not free. You are trying to attract future clients showing limited version.
Haven't seen anywhere where he is looking to charge for his system, please correct me if I'm wrong.

The funny thing is that kind of serious people look and think that maybe they don't understand something, don't catch it.
and this is just nonsense that cannot be comprehended)))

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:01 am
Haven't seen anywhere where he is looking to charge for his system, please correct me if I'm wrong.
What is the sense of delivering an indicator with expiration limitation? People will work for 2 months testing and improving an indicator that they will never have, it is unfair. It is very likely that if the system is profitable he will not share it. Anyway the man never explain with details the system, or he have lenguage problems.
Sorry if my words offended but my experience dictates so

Cladi39 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:42 am
What is the sense of delivering an indicator with expiration limitation? People will work for 2 months testing and improving an indicator that they will never have, it is unfair. It is very likely that if the system is profitable he will not share it. Anyway the man never explain with details the system, or he have lenguage problems.
Have no idea what his intentions were, because the expiration can always be updated, but anyway guess it doesn't matter he is gone now. I post a lot of indicators hoping for ideas for improvement but seems for the most part the indicators are downloaded and the downloaders go elsewhere never to be heard of again, until they need something else, so kind of get where he was coming from, if he was legit!

Cladi39 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:42 am
Sorry if my words offended but my experience dictates so
Well, I so far I cannot see any system here at all. It should have been all put together and also rules that apply. If I understand correctly, that was the intention and then go from there. Nothing wrong with that, but there are still only bits and pieces. The Indicators I have tried out are useful, but then....As I said, only bits and pieces and even with a time limit. I thought I have seen those indicators during my trading years, but can't recall. Maybe mrtools knows.
I have honestly tried to be helpful despite the "writing on the wall", just to give it a chance. That's what the forum for me is all about.

Sorry All Brothers.

I'm trying to make my best indicators & will send them to you.

BUT

SOME BROTHERS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME && THOUGHT ME TO MAKE MONEY.

I'M VERY SAD.

I know :

Forum = Bad Members + Good Members.

( Good Members : I will send my full version to them. )
------------------------------------------------------------

This is a member who sending his reviews to me.

INDI 06
INDI 06.jpg
1.jpg
02.jpg
99999999999.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. Share something about your trading journey.

3 Replies 201 Views

by shaileshm, Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:11 pm in Forex Education

3 Replies
    2. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 1250 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    3. Confirmation Indicators

11 Replies 3121 Views

by Johnson Kuria., Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am in MT5 Indicators

11 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], forrest85, phnthnhnm, Seznam [Bot], Tbot [Bot], vignes011, Woodyz, Yandex [Bot], 太虚一毫 and 62 guests