Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

stereotomy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:10 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

Whenever a "buy" or "sell" signal appers would be so cool!, like so:
Parabolic Velocity using PSAR (Parabolic Stop And Reverse) with Buy & Sell Alerts

Should be working okay, but not able to verify.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jedidiah, josi, stereotomy, Jimmy, moey_dw, iPar, kvak, sylvester21, RodrigoRT7, Ricstar_8

chickensword wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:20 am Could dearest Kvak please add his E averages pack to thus?
Countless merit!
Multiple Jurik Moving Average Slopes

Yes, it is interesting indicator...I made something similar some time ago...I don't think I post it here yet..
Version for test

This indicator checks the "slopes" of 5 x different periods of Jurik Moving Average's, then adds them together to show the overall trend.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 14):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, josi, Jimmy, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Jedidiah, sylvester21, Mickey Abi, Gethsemane, Skyold, iPar, mosape

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:39 am Multiple Jurik Moving Average Slopes
A very nice translation & mod guys......... using default setting plus TMA (triangular moving average) for ma type you can zoom out & its like a worm or caterpillar but for trends :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 7):
ChuChu Rocket, kvak, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

LikeRe: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:39 am Yes, it is interesting indicator...I made something similar some time ago...I don't think I post it here yet..
moey_dw wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:25 pm A very nice translation & mod guys......... using default setting plus TMA (triangular moving average) for ma type you can zoom out & its like a worm or caterpillar but for trends :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Very nice indicator everyone, when using it with an MA filter of Triangular Moving Average it reminds me of the Jurik PPO Laguerre 🙂
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
kvak, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, moey_dw
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:39 am Multiple Jurik Moving Average Slopes

Yes, it is interesting indicator...I made something similar some time ago...I don't think I post it here yet..
Version for test

This indicator checks the "slopes" of 5 x different periods of Jurik Moving Average's, then adds them together to show the overall trend.
interesting, many ways to configure it, and many ways to interpret it.
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, moey_dw