Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

Updated jurik stochastic as request for us....
Added MTF with AHTF. Two state color for slope and level break. Three state for arrows, alerts, for slope, level break and oposite level break.

kvak wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:50 pm Updated jurik stochastic as request for us....
Added MTF with AHTF. Two state color for slope and level break. Three state for arrows, alerts, for slope, level break and oposite level break.
You and Mrtools spoil us. Thank you Kvak, this is superb brother and very kind of you :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, kvak, moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

kvak wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:50 pm Updated jurik stochastic as request for us....
mr kvak thank u for this upgraded jurik dss........... i must admit i REALLY love ur user friendly options/drop down box layout man its the neatest to use & so clean 🙏🙏🙏
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
kvak
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:17 am Should be able to use the other averages with this version.

Hi all,
I've been using this version and seems to have a problem with the alerts function...
In a 5 min. chart it has a sound alert on every 5 min signals but (strangely cause the indicator has no mtf function) also on 15 min signals (although arrows are displayed only on 5 min signals).
If somebody could ckeck it and correct...
Thanks in advance!

losajoca wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:46 pm Hi all,
I've been using this version and seems to have a problem with the alerts function...
In a 5 min. chart it has a sound alert on every 5 min signals but (strangely cause the indicator has no mtf function) also on 15 min signals (although arrows are displayed only on 5 min signals).
If somebody could ckeck it and correct...
Thanks in advance!
Not sure if I did any good or not, changed out the old alerts with the newer updated type.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
losajoca, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫