Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:19 am Hi all ....
We have average channel candles, Oma channel candles, why not Jurik channel candles :)
Logic is the same if candle closes above, below or in, it gets the appropriate color.
Candles have autoadjust and color option. and a button, for the possibility of a clean graph
that is a mega mega good indicator.............. kvak u really are a jurik expert/enthusiat!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
kvak
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

kvak wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:19 am Hi all ....
We have average channel candles, Oma channel candles, why not Jurik channel candles :)
Logic is the same if candle closes above, below or in, it gets the appropriate color.
Candles have autoadjust and color option. and a button, for the possibility of a clean graph
Man! I just saw this now :Shocked:

This is such a high quality indicator, especially the nice options. Using the JMA Channel Candles makes the medium-term trends really "stick" out, especially on the 4H chart. Big fan of this JMA channel mate and can't wait to post it up for the featured Daily Indicator tomorrow.

Superb coding Kvak! 👌
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
kvak, myrx, ft, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:48 pm Man! I just saw this now :Shocked:

This is such a high quality indicator, especially the nice options. Using the JMA Channel Candles makes the medium-term trends really "stick" out, especially on the 4H chart. Big fan of this JMA channel mate and can't wait to post it up for the featured Daily Indicator tomorrow.

Superb coding Kvak! 👌
Very nice chart Jimmy :)
super
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Jimmy

kvak wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:55 pm I think we have only one jurik expert and it is Mrtools.... :)
....and he's an coding expert on everything :):)
Quite right, but thank you all the same - this looks like really good work.
Just something that struck me - I compared the JMAchannel to an HA (also by you) for UK100.
Some striking differences if you exit on gray candles (if you take more risk and exit only on candles that indicate opposite direction it wouldn't matter).
So what is your reading? Gray - wait and see?
and then screenshot 3: wow, don't you think - happening just now...
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, fantom_spb

josi wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:36 pm Quite right, but thank you all the same - this looks like really good work.
Just something that struck me - I compared the JMAchannel to an HA (also by you) for UK100.
Some striking differences if you exit on gray candles (if you take more risk and exit only on candles that indicate opposite direction it wouldn't matter).
So what is your reading? Gray - wait and see?
and then screenshot 3: wow, don't you think - happening just now...
interesting observations............
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
josi

kvak wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:32 am Hi.
This is little upgraded version...Added drop down box for prices and full price option.
kvak is on fire............... 😮💯🚀🔥
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
kvak, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:32 am Hi.
This is little upgraded version...Added drop down box for prices and full price option.
Excellent work, thank you.
The gray candles have disappeared: so now there is no neutral zone - either we buy or sell (as MAs don't work very well - if at all - in ranges that might be for the best).
If I am correct the jma-channel that was displayed in the 1st indicator is now gone.
Do you think it might be possible - as a true/false-option in the inputs - to bring it back in (as an option) in the next version (should you ever find the time)?
Of course, one can argue that you see the candles and don't need the channel but - especially with all the price options - it is fascinating to see the possible changes.
Update of yesterday's screenshot:
If you combine the candles with trendlines it should be possible to avoid most of false signals.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
ChuChu Rocket