Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:50 pm Made it similar to a bbmacd with a choice between colored dots or colored lines, with the jurik smoothing. Also has a choice between quantile bands or floating levels.
I don’t know if the Smoothed repulse.mq4 and Smoothed_repulse_2.mq5 indicators, the Smoothed method is changed to Jurik, is it theoretically and technically feasible?

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:14 pm I don’t know if the Smoothed repulse.mq4 and Smoothed_repulse_2.mq5 indicators, the Smoothed method is changed to Jurik, is it theoretically and technically feasible?
Added jma as an option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
太虚一毫, Milad8732, Jimmy, LittleCaro, moey_dw, kvak, camisa, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:57 am This is Jurik candles with autoadjust and button.
In picture with comparsion with Jurik filter from first post...
Holy shit! This indicator on/off button makes a "click" noise whenever you press it. Has anyone else noticed that? Haha :In Love:

You're a star Kvak. Just loaded it onto my chart with Haos.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
kvak
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

IndicatorRe: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:57 am This is Jurik candles with autoadjust and button.
In picture with comparsion with Jurik filter from first post...
just a astonishing & lite tool............... best candle over lay indicator so far on mt4 & love love love that clicky sound effect............. does it look good on my old skool chart theme? ehehe

im use -100.00 phase

📊 Thank you Kvak 📊
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, kvak, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈