Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

AteszBatesz wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:35 am JMA - Jurik Moving Average (Jurik's Moving Average)
RSX - Relative Strength Quality Index (Jurik's RSI)
CFB - Composite Fractal Behaviour
DMX - Directional Movement Index (Jurik's ADX DMI)
VEL - Signal Velocity (Jurik's Momentum)

are these indicators including in Jurik filter indicator or should install each at the chart ?

Thanks
No, they are all separate indicator ideas from Mark Jurik. Jimmy explains it very well on the first page of this thread.

Knight wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:09 am MTF would be great, one can simply set it to a higher timeframe and avoid trades when the higher timeframe is neutral.
Jurik Bollinger Bands Squeeze (with AHTF MTF)

Knight, finally got it done, accidentally fried another laptop and had to start from scratch, added mtf and think this version is fairly close to the last one I posted.

ps) the fill gets a little flaky when using mtf, not sure but don't think there is much that can be done about it, if I find an error though will post a corrected version.

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:33 pm Knight, finally got it done, accidentally fried another laptop and had to start from scratch, added mtf and think this version is fairly close to the last one I posted.

ps) the fill gets a little flaky when using mtf, not sure but don't think there is much that can be done about it, if I find an error though will post a corrected version.
Thank you so so much. This is extremely promising. You're simply amazing.

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:33 pm Knight, finally got it done, accidentally fried another laptop and had to start from scratch, added mtf and think this version is fairly close to the last one I posted.

;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Knight, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."