Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:50 pm Sometimes it is possible, like in this indicator.....Try...

cfb - adaptive qqe histo alerts + arrows BT.mq4 is the gradient coloring version. There is also the problem that the button and the onchart arrow do not work, please solve it too.

cfb - adaptive qqe - histo alerts + arrows (mtf) .mq4 can add button.

Infinite merit!

So far, the three versions of cfb adaptive qqe are perfect! (I think it is one of the best indicators of the forum in 2021, 3 versions of one indicator)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:21 pm cfb - adaptive qqe histo alerts + arrows BT.mq4 is the gradient coloring version. There is also the problem that the button and the onchart arrow do not work, please solve it too.

cfb - adaptive qqe - histo alerts + arrows (mtf) .mq4 can add button.

Infinite merit!

So far, the three versions of cfb adaptive qqe are perfect! (I think it is one of the best indicators of the forum in 2021, 3 versions of one indicator)
Button added, but I-call for mtf are limited, I Deleted some menu for button....
Also update it with AHTF.
Still search bug in mtf, arrows arent ploted, even in your original file.... you noticed it?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, erynade

kvak wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:51 am Button added, but I-call for mtf are limited, I Deleted some menu for button....
Also update it with AHTF.
Still search bug in mtf, arrows arent ploted, even in your original file.... you noticed it?
Maybe try on line 303 to change it from

Code: Select all

for( i=limit; i>=0 && !_StopFlag; i--)

to

for (i=limit, r=Bars-i-1; i>=0; i--,r++)
think that will work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, kvak, talaate

mrtools wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:23 am Maybe try on line 303 to change it from

for( i=limit; i>=0 && !_StopFlag; i--)

to

for (i=limit, r=Bars-i-1; i>=0; i--,r++)
think that will work.
Thank you for help Mrtools, but there must be a something else, still arrows not working in mtf....
Even in original file, when I update icall for mtf and your advice....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, talaate, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:13 pm Thank you for help Mrtools, but there must be a something else, still arrows not working in mtf....
Even in original file, when I update icall for mtf and your advice....
This version the mtf arrows seems to be working now,
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
kvak, 太虚一毫, talaate, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:15 pm Here is Jurik smooth double bands. Jurik smooth is little different average then Jurik filter as you see in picture.....

This set of indicators is the teacher's best work (one of)! Teacher, please consider whether steps can be added to the High channel, Low channel, and Close channel?
(or add step vhf adaptive )

Other thoughts: Can the candles be revised?
1. Candle If it is above the High channel, the candle turns green;
2. If the candle is below the Low channel, the candle will turn red;
3. If the candle intersects the High channel, Low channel, Close channel (either channel), the candle turns grey.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RodrigoRT7