Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:35 pm i am just starting trying them now.............. jurik is very low lag & better than t3 smooth

is there jurik TSI???
Original from Mrtool with T3.
I replaced it with jma. I dont know how accurate it is, but try.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Castle73, thomdel, heispark, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:31 am Original from Mrtool with T3.
dude that is a thing of beauty.................... thx for adding you jurik 2 the tsi i am so happy now u have no idea!!!! :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

and i ur chart color :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: very nice dark mode!!! its not black but a really cool dark grey

jurik tsi by kvak
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, kvak
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:17 am yes me as well I do not wish to find out ultimate ma & found too laggy all of it but jurik is nice 2 see much smoother leader here............ I am late to the party 😅😅😅

jeff are u fan of jurik sir? i know on ff u were bit angry about the use of jurik code b4............. are u still unhappy of this adoption by the coders............ 🙁🙁🙁 or u kinda using jurik in ur coding now too etc????
I think Jurik is better (the code is totally not understandable to me) than other MAs for sure but I think ANY smoothing is delaying the data in any form, so it's not ideal, unless maybe you WANT to delay the signal for some reason.

Darks wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:09 pm Adding Half trend Jurik to the thread
kvak wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:31 am Original from Mrtool with T3.
Kvak and Darks coming through with the goods. The Jurik Half Trend amazes me and the Jurik TSI is very smooth indeed.

I'm trying out Jurik Half Trend with:

• Period: 9
  • Phase: 0.0

Darks/Jeff/Kvak, could you please school us on what the Phase does?
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
kvak, Marktaylor58
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:05 pm Kvak and Darks coming through with the goods. The Jurik Half Trend amazes me and the Jurik TSI is very smooth indeed.

I'm trying out Jurik Half Trend with:

• Period: 9
  • Phase: 0.0

Darks/Jeff/Kvak, could you please school us on what the Phase does?
Hi. I think that is has an effect on smoothing and overshooting in comparsion with price. But overshooting in jurik is very small.See picture. Phase -100 is much smoothing and small lagging with comparsion with 100. Both period 15, only phase is changed....
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, 太虚一毫, Marktaylor58

kvak wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:59 pm Hi. I think that is has an effect on smoothing and overshooting in comparsion with price. But overshooting in jurik is very small.See picture. Phase -100 is much smoothing and small lagging with comparsion with 100. Both period 15, only phase is changed....
Thanks for the comparison mate, good insight and I can see the difference with your chart.

In your main chart you're using a 15-period Jurik Half Trend, right? Because your lines seem much more curvy than mine on the same chart :)

Here is what my chart looks like with Phase: 100 vs Phase: -100. Maybe I've done something wrong :eh:
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Marktaylor58
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:29 pm Thanks for the comparison mate, good insight and I can see the difference with your chart.

In your main chart you're using a 15-period Jurik Half Trend, right? Because your lines seem much more curvy than mine on the same chart :)

Here is what my chart looks like with Phase: 100 vs Phase: -100. Maybe I've done something wrong :eh:
Half trend is better used with a smaller period. Hence 2 period half trend is much better. For overall trend bias there are other step type indicators that are better.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 4):
josi, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, Marktaylor58