Re: Looking for MQ4 PZ swing trading indicator!!

hoanganh92dn wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:51 pm tks u, but it's just EX4 file bro, i need MQL4 source file :( really need it!
You won't find any source code versions of PZ's indicators. That's because PZ stole most of his indicators from other coders and repackaged them as his own into EX4 files then launched DMCA Copyright takedowns on those original owners.

To this day, PZ is still filing DMCA Copyright takedowns on Forexfactory, Forexstation and many other sites for indicators that he never coded in the first place.

Scum of the Earth.

That being said, sorry I couldn't help!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
ionone
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Looking for MQ4 PZ swing trading indicator!!

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:52 pm You won't find any source code versions of PZ's indicators. That's because PZ stole most of his indicators from other coders and repackaged them as his own into EX4 files then launched DMCA Copyright takedowns on those original owners.

To this day, PZ is still filing DMCA Copyright takedowns on Forexfactory, Forexstation and many other sites for indicators that he never coded in the first place.

Scum of the Earth.

That being said, sorry I couldn't help!
thank u, thank u so much bro!