NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Two indicators in the window

I need someone to help me, sometimes I put the same indicator twice in the sub-window with different parameters, looking for its crossing to give me a signal, but as I move forward or backward on the screen the indicators show different crosses. In other words, they are not drawn on the same axis. How can I make sure that the drawing does not change?

Re: Two indicators in the window

juanlu999 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am
I need someone to help me, sometimes I put the same indicator twice in the sub-window with different parameters, looking for its crossing to give me a signal, but as I move forward or backward on the screen the indicators show different crosses. In other words, they are not drawn on the same axis. How can I make sure that the drawing does not change?

Hi, you need to post the indicators in .mq4 and settings, so we can help you better. Thanks
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

juanlu999 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am
Which two indicators are you trying to insert into one subwindow?
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

I put the same indicator 2 times, with different parameters, to see if they cross before putting an average. It's just a test. The indicator for example VQ or any of the ones in the forum. There is so much to prove. But with what you have commented to fix the minimum and maximum is solved.
Thanks

Attachments 3
  1. Similar Topics

1. Data window only shows one value

1 Replies 322 Views

by ERP The Trader, Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:33 pm in MT4 Indicators

1 Replies
    2. Confirmation Indicators

11 Replies 3120 Views

by Johnson Kuria., Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am in MT5 Indicators

11 Replies
    3. SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

101 Replies 8986 Views

by vuongnet, Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:23 pm in MT4 Indicators

101 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], forrest85, joecateme, Kudzu Trader, Narco, nimda, phnthnhnm, RodrigoRT7, rsquared1, Tbot [Bot], vignes011, WhatsApp [Bot], 太虚一毫 and 44 guests