Re: Braid_Filter candle color?

josi wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:31 am Dear polite "Hitman", if it is so "simple" why not do it yourself?
Hello josi, I'm sorry if it sounded rude, I thought it would be an easy task to do. and I don't have any knowledge in coding.
Peace!
These users thanked the author Hitman for the post:
josi
there is only a finite number of ways to fail, so you will eventually succeed

Hitman wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:13 am Hello josi, I'm sorry if it sounded rude, I thought it would be an easy task to do. and I don't have any knowledge in coding.
Peace!
Wasn't able to add it as an option, but made it into a candle type indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
kvak, ionone, Sutatong, Hitman, thomdel, myrelax82, Jedidiah, SijjiN

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:43 pm Wasn't able to add it as an option, but made it into a candle type indicator.
Mr Tools you rock as always !
but maybe could you post the code if the code was given to you ? I don't ask for code for the ones you developped from the beginning, but maybe these ones ? (I trade MT5 so MT4 indis are useless to me and I need the code to convert to MT5)

ionone wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:38 pm Mr Tools you rock as always !
but maybe could you post the code if the code was given to you ? I don't ask for code for the ones you developped from the beginning, but maybe these ones ? (I trade MT5 so MT4 indis are useless to me and I need the code to convert to MT5)
Won't post the candle version, but this is my Braid filter version, if you convert it to mt5 could you post it?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
AlexBello, FXchaos, myrelax82