Re: Take Profit with defined lot size - script - not EA

Black Art wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:14 am Hello Traders!

I was wondering - is there a script that will work similar to MT4's TP but instead closing entire position will close only a part ?
For example at X price - close 0.04 lots out of 0.10 = 0.06 still open.
At the moment I'm using EA call OneClick Trader which has this option built-in but I don't want use this type of EAs any longer...
Hi, is the option built into mt4 not ok? google 'Partial Close MT4'

Ogee wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:30 am
Hi, is the option built into mt4 not ok? google 'Partial Close MT4'
thx for response.
The option built into mt4 (TP) doesn't allow to close partial position.
I looked really hard for this type of script but no luck.
However, at the moment I'am using a script that closes defined lot size (attached) and it's great but it is a immediate execution.
Would someone be able to modify the code in the way that position is closed on the defined price instead immediately execution?

Black Art wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:29 am thx for response.
The option built into mt4 (TP) doesn't allow to close partial position.
I looked really hard for this type of script but no luck.
However, at the moment I'am using a script that closes defined lot size (attached) and it's great but it is a immediate execution.
Would someone be able to modify the code in the way that position is closed on the defined price instead immediately execution?
The take profit (TP) is just an equal and opposite order to the entry order. You can modify orders to partial close so if you have a 5 lot entry you can then have 5 1-lot take profit orders.
Attachments