Price level – alert manager

Hello !

This is my first post here, so first of all I would like to say a big HELLO to all of you !
I wish profitable trades to everyone !!!

So what brings me here today ? – a problem :)

Every day I have 20 different charts open.
On each chart I have around 4 alerts set. It gives us minimum of 80 alerts …
They are situations when 5 of the alerts go off at the same time.
I'm simply not able to manage all of them at once.

So… I’m looking for some sort of a price level alert manager that will show me on which pair the alert is activated and will allow me in the easiest possible way to organize all the charts and switch between them. How do I see it ?

Well, I love the “Symbol changer profit display” indicator. It would be great if this alert manager/indicator of some sort could show triggered alerts one the given pair by changing the color of the pair button and allow me to open the chart by clicking on it. So similar to the “Symbol changer profit display” indicator.
Or even better – maybe there is some option to add this feature to the existing indicator ?

If someone has a different idea - please share. I’m open for all the suggestions and will be grateful for an advice how to trade on mulitcharts with multi-alerts and don’t get lost.

Re: Price level – alert manager

Jagg wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:34 pm not exactly what you're looking for - but this is one of the best alert indicators out there - test a little with this one....
Hey thank you for this nice indicator, it is very useful but it has a little issue.
If for example I put an alert on the EURUSD chart, and then on the same chart I change the financial instrument (for example AUDJPY), the indicator immediately emits a pop up window related to AUDJPY at the exact same moment in which I change the financial instrument. While in reality it should keep in its memory the EURUSD alert.
Would you be able to solve this problem? I have no knowledge in software coding.....

Re: Price level – alert manager

Tspring wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:09 am Hey thank you for this nice indicator, it is very useful but it has a little issue.
If for example I put an alert on the EURUSD chart, and then on the same chart I change the financial instrument (for example AUDJPY), the indicator immediately emits a pop up window related to AUDJPY at the exact same moment in which I change the financial instrument. While in reality it should keep in its memory the EURUSD alert.
Would you be able to solve this problem? I have no knowledge in software coding.....
No, there is only the ex4 version - so you have to ask the developer of that indicator - or you don't change the symbol but use different chart windows for different symbols ;)