Help Fixing Symbol Changer

Hi. I found the following Symbol changer Indicator on this site and have found it very useful (thanks Patrick Vives for providing it)and time saving but it's not fully working in its ability to change time frame also. I had a play and could get the buttons to appear for TF but couldn't work out how to get past String errors. The indicator allows you to change the TF on all open windows by changing just the master and running the slave indicator changes the other windows. As i say A wonderful tool.
I would be greatly appreciative if someone could fix it to change TF also.
Thanks

Re: Help Fixing Symbol Changer

woodp241 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:00 pm Hi. I found the following Symbol changer Indicator on this site and have found it very useful (thanks Patrick Vives for providing it)and time saving but it's not fully working in its ability to change time frame also. I had a play and could get the buttons to appear for TF but couldn't work out how to get past String errors. The indicator allows you to change the TF on all open windows by changing just the master and running the slave indicator changes the other windows. As i say A wonderful tool.
I would be greatly appreciative if someone could fix it to change TF also.
Thanks
;)
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."