NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:57 pm
did u go bankrupt??? u never replied or came back 2 the forum lol........... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hi,

No, I'm still in the test phase, but I can not get conclusive results.
It's really goodbye.

I think it's not the fault of the indicator, but in the way do not I use it.

When I have the information, it is often too late and the movement is already done.

There is something that I do not have to do properly.

I trade in real, and I have listed several demo MT4 for the use of this indicator.
As it did not work well for me, I had to put it a little side.

In fact, I use it, but only to confirm my strategy that I currently use and that works well.
Just an additional confirmation.

I installed several versions and I ended up losing myself .... I also installed the version that gives the 4 TMF at the same time, but it crashes me my MT4.

The concern I meet with Waddah Attar is that I understand the operation with the Dead Zone. It's easy to understand once the action is passed ..... but I can not predict the movement before it arrives.

But if it can reassure you, it is a bit thanks to you that I make good manual trades. I took on this forum the indicator BB MacD, and BB MacD with Sample Deviation.
On several TMF different it is formidable.

LikeRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

What's up fellow traders,

Thought I'd share a very special version of the WAE indicator that I've recently added to the trading arsenal. This version is made by a coder named "CQindicators". His newer iteration, based on the already popular "WA Explosion by Waddah Attar" has now received some major upgrades; making it more effective, as well as adaptable due to its customization options. This new version called "WAE Deluxe" - now has on chart buttons that allow instant parameter changes of its 30+ MA type's, smoothing method's, applied price options and directional ATR/NTZ functions. This one will keep you really busy. The picture's below will give you a better idea of all it's functionalities...

cQ-WAE dlx v1.0.ex4
(462.37 KiB) Downloaded 420 times

WAE .png

WAE buttons .png

WAE parameter settings.png

Gtrader wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:22 am
Thought I'd share a very special version of the WAE indicator that I've recently added to the trading arsenal.
holy shit............... that is one heck of a waddah attar explosion the customize options are HUGE

how did u find this beauty!!!! :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Gtrader wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:22 am
What's up fellow traders,

Thought I'd share a very special version of the WAE indicator that I've recently added to the trading arsenal. This version is made by a coder named "CQindicators". His newer iteration, based on the already popular "WA Explosion by Waddah Attar" has now received some major upgrades; making it more effective, as well as adaptable due to its customization options. This new version called "WAE Deluxe" - now has on chart buttons that allow instant parameter changes of its 30+ MA type's, smoothing method's, applied price options and directional ATR/NTZ functions. This one will keep you really busy. The picture's below will give you a better idea of all it's functionalities...
That's nuts. What a code, thank you for posting this up mate. Still playing around with all the buttons on the dash, I can't help but press all of them :lol:

Also here's a PDF of the Waddah Attar Explosion Deluxe indicator by CQindicators.
Waddah Attar Explosion Deluxe Guide for MT4.pdf
(679.57 KiB) Downloaded 354 times
Waddah Attar Explosion Dashboard MT4.png
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

moey_dw wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:22 pm
holy shit............... that is one heck of a waddah attar explosion the customize options are HUGE

how did u find this beauty!!!! :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
haha i agree, it's definitely a beauty.

If you like all the buttons and options, you might like the MA type indicator i posted the other day in the "moving average" section of this website. It has all the same options as well. viewtopic.php?p=1295437702#p1295437702

Jimmy wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:29 pm
That's nuts. What a code, thank you for posting this up mate. Still playing around with all the buttons on the dash, I can't help but press all of them :lol:

Also here's a PDF of the Waddah Attar Explosion Deluxe indicator by CQindicators.
No problem man, just returning the favor...you guys have been great. :D

This deluxe version is almost overwhelming with all the options and different combinations that are possible. I'm definitely taking advantage of the preset saving functionality that is has lol

Thanks again for the PDF, very convenient.

Sorry, this feels like a dumb question:

When using certain indicators in MTF I prefer to increase the period instead of using a MTF function for a more natural MTF, but when using waddah attar (with deadzone) I am confused by which settings I should be scaling up in order to achieve a MTF effect.

Can anybody please help me to understand? I can post specific indicators if needed, but most waddah attar deadzone indicators are very similar and the main settings should be universal.

Thank you!

1. Similar Topics

1. Can anybody fix the Waddah Attar Trend EA, please?

0 Replies 1398 Views

by LadyAmira, Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:05 pm in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. Make 4TF Waddar Attar Explosion NON-REPAINTING

6 Replies 2108 Views

by Nkhandile, Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:51 am in Coding Help

6 Replies
    3. PLEASE HELP MODIFY WADDAH ATTAH EXPLOSION INDICATOR

2 Replies 2092 Views

by Pipsavenue, Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:31 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], brendons, CHMelih, CommonCrawl [Bot], forrest85, LJ709, pdzx5zx, Tbot [Bot], Trendiction [Bot], vvFish, 太虚一毫 and 49 guests