Moving AveragesRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:05 pm Sorry not understanding exactly what you're looking for?
Hello mrtools

I like this last one with mtf it looks amazing.
from what I understand about Waddah Attar Explosion atr + volume calculation + mtf;
we go long when Green histo is above the green line ; we go short when red histo is above the magenta line,
no trading allowed when either of the histos is below blueline.
what I request is can we have a dot on the chart or on the indicator window when there is a signal. something like this : thanks in advance mrtools
These users thanked the author Eddie_83 for the post:
blonde

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Eddie_83 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:45 pm Hello mrtools

I like this last one with mtf it looks amazing.
from what I understand about Waddah Attar Explosion atr + volume calculation + mtf;
we go long when Green histo is above the green line ; we go short when red histo is above the magenta line,
no trading allowed when either of the histos is below blueline.
what I request is can we have a dot on the chart or on the indicator window when there is a signal. something like this :
wae.JPG

thanks in advance mrtools
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Gtrader, Eddie_83, kvak

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:19 am Try it out.
Hello mrtools, thank you so much for the work. I just noticed the indicator keeps giving signals when any of the histos (blue or green) drops below the blue line
which is no trading zone.
can you adjust the code to not give signals when that happens: also, can you please assign the signals to 2 buffers and enable them to show up in the data window. I need them thanks in advance
highly appreciated,

Eddie_83 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:30 am Hello mrtools, thank you so much for the work. I just noticed the indicator keeps giving signals when any of the histos (blue or green) drops below the blue line
which is no trading zone.
can you adjust the code to not give signals when that happens:
Capture.JPG
also, can you please assign the signals to 2 buffers and enable them to show up in the data window. I need them
sfdd.JPG

thanks in advance
highly appreciated,
Sorry I missed that about them being > blue, this version should be closer.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
thomdel, Eddie_83, blonde, Gtrader, Cazz223, Thangarasu

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:22 pm Sorry I missed that about them being > blue, this version should be closer.
Thanks, you are amazing mrtools.
I also asked if possible to assign the buy and sell signals to 2 different buffers, cause I am using an EA to backtest indicators, and the buy and sell signals need to be coming from different buffers so the EA can recognize them.
while I was waiting for your response I tried to mess a bit with the code and I assigned the buy and sell signal to buffer 9 and 10. but when there is no signal the buffers 9 and 10 display the value -1, I want to make the buffer show no value when there is no signal instead of -1. I am a super beginner coder I was reading and watching youtube to figure it out but I couldn't hahaha
thanks in advance

Eddie_83 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:10 pm Thanks, you are amazing mrtools.
mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:22 pm Sorry I missed that about them being > blue, this version should be closer.
Thanks for the MTF on this indicator Mrtools, hope it's okay with you and Eddie, this version allows for bar and line widths to be adjusted :)

Waddah Attar Explosion with ATR Deadzone & Volume

Just to recap, as posted by Gtrader last year, this particular indicator gives us a WAE with extras, including:

• Normalized Volume calculation
  • Fast/Slow Moving Average
  • Bollinger Bands
  • Signal Moving Average which can each be individually set in regards to their:
    • MA method
    • Applied price
    • MA shift
  • ATR dead zone period & deviation settings.
  • On/Off Volume calculation and Volume period customization
  • Alerts for Buy, Sell, Exit Long, Exit short w/ alert count setting
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 11):
humbatov, Eddie_83, Gtrader, rudiarius, camisa, myrx, michaelB, olef, Cazz223, A_5, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance