Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:48 pm

u haven't even contribute anything to this site and already breaking rule & asking source codes............ lmaaao get outta here man
What is the problem? I am a beginner and you are judging me? when you first came to this forum, were you straight senior ?? No . Now I want to contribute with more useful functions on this indicator and you dare to speak without any consideration, is this a joke? As I said in a PM: this forum is full of mq4 files and craked indicators, stop trying to lecture me because I want to improve some code. If MRTOOLS doesn't want to share his code, he doesn't answer me, that's all.

pacois wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:16 am
Try!!
viewtopic.php?t=8474055&p=1295422355#p1295422355
Try!!
iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,"waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts 2_2",PERIOD_CURRENT,
10,20,40,1,20,PRICE_CLOSE,2,150,100,false,false,false,false,false,false,"alert2.wav",true,0,i);
thx a lot for your answer, but I already made this test, the last value is the shift and I want the last closed candle, that's why I set 1 instead i.

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:25 pm
Added all the available averages and optimized the code somewhat.
From Post #93

I have started using this indicator with good results. Thank you!!

Also, what indicators are you using on the chart image you posted?

Specifically, the candle indicator and the channel indicator. They look similar to what I am currently using but different.

Thanks again for all that you contribute to the forum.

GSF

GSF wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:56 am

From Post #93

Specifically, the candle indicator and the channel indicator. They look similar to what I am currently using but different.

GSF
It's one indicator, average channel candles.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
GSF

GSF wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:56 am

From Post #93

GSF
How have you improved your results? How do you use this indicator? With the color change or the deadzone alert ?

ChartRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

akira45 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:43 pm
How have you improved your results? How do you use this indicator? With the color change or the deadzone alert ?
I use these indicators to improve my ENTRY, and minimize losing TRADES.
The attached snapshot shows default settings, slight color changes, added the levels to WAE.

I check up and down Time Frames to look for best ENTRY for my TRADES, mostly M15.

I use RULES that specify color change and level break for ENTRY. It's pretty obvious visually.

Good Luck Trading!!

GSF

MagnifyRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

GSF wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:43 pm

I use these indicators to improve my ENTRY, and minimize losing TRADES.
The attached snapshot shows default settings, slight color changes, added the levels to WAE.

I check up and down Time Frames to look for best ENTRY for my TRADES, mostly M15.

I use RULES that specify color change and level break for ENTRY. It's pretty obvious visually.

Good Luck Trading!!

GSF

Screenshot (25854)edit.png
Thx a lot for your sharing. What are those bands in the main window (color purple and turquoise)?

I see that you add levels in WAE, is there some key levels?

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:31 am

It's one indicator, average channel candles.
Hi mister tools thx for your work. it is amazing.

I asked you the source code because I wanted to work on new alerts based on the correlation between the spread of candles (huge candles) and the strengh on the histogram (levels of each WAE bars ) but if I use an average channel candles. It is the same thing finally?

My plan was to make an alert if the current candle is superior to the average of the last 4 or 8 past candles and the histogram is over the ATR with a key level at 0.01 minimum

Gtrader wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:39 am Hello,

Here's another version of the WAE indicator but with some extra's. Its called "Waddah Attar Explosion added ATR and volume calculation". :)

-Normalized volume calculation
-Fast/Slow MA, BB Bands, Signal MA can each be individually set in regards to their MA method, Applied price, MA shift options.
-Has ATR dead zone period & deviation settings.
-On/off volume calculation and volume period customization
-Alerts for Buy, Sell, Exit Long, Exit short w/ alert count setting

* Ignore the Super Trend Candles on pic #1 and the input settings on picture #2 (they are random).

Hi GTrader
Waddah_Attar_Explosion_added_atr_and_volume_calculation.mq4
This cQ.WAE has similar function to the one posted by you.
The presentation with dots is quite useful.

Cheers!
These users thanked the author Cazz223 for the post (total 2):
erynade, pipsquirrel