DownloadRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Hello everyone,

I would like to request, if possible, for a simple version of WAE that contains the buy and sell histograms, the deadzone line and the explosion line (no alerts or arrows) with an additional line that is a function of the explosion line that acts as a signal line for the explosion line and where all inputs would be EMA values.

Please see below for an illustration where I modified an existing WAE indicator from Tradingview. The dots above the histogram represent when the explosion line is above signal line of the explosion line and are there to serve as a visual representation.

Also, could the buffers be configured in such a way that I would be able to set the conditions based on what I would like to see? I tried using the mq4 files posted on this thread and none of them gave the output that I expected to see.

Below shows how I coded it for tradingview.

buy = ((trendUp > e1) and (e1 > s1) and (e1 > DEAD_ZONE ))
sell = ((trendDown > e1) and (e1 > s1) and (e1 > DEAD_ZONE ))
**s1 represents the signal line of the explosion line (e1)

The reason for this request is that for mt4, I use EAbuilder.com to build and visually test strategies using different combinations of indicators and it requires that each condition be set via the indicator's buffer.

One last request for this is that I am asking for the source code to be made available as this is the only way it can work on the eabuilder website.
I understand that this is against the rules and not guaranteed but I am still taking a chance to make the request.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Alphonse91 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:43 am Good day Mr. Tools and Mr. Kvak.
Would you please upgrade the Waddah Attar Indy by adding the whole new averages. Could you also add smoothing feature or/and filter option to the signal MA please. Thank you very much Mr. Tools & Mr. Kvak.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hello, I dont have source for this waddah atar, It is Mrtools work...
I find this two indicators, you may try it, some averages is not good and you must play with setup...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, Alphonse91, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, pipsquirrel

QuestionRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Hello everybody,
May I just have a simple question..
As far as I was able to find, it seems that only the "close" price is used throughout the whole WAE calculation. Is that so?
I want to set up a predictive alarm showing where would the candle have to go to cause for example the cross of yellow line.
Thanks!

Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:00 am Man! That looks sweet, can't wait to try it out tomorrow (bed time for me soon). Thanks Mrtools :hug:

IdeaRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Hello,
Would anybody here have an EA that would use the WAE as single source of signals for entry? Or is this considered a non applicable? I have found some EAs but seems they use Martingale and similar things which I absolutely don't want.
My idea is about using the WAE for fast scalping in volatile situations. Any thoughts on that?

thanks!!