Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

ujtrader wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:49 am dear bro Thankyou very much!!! 👍
No worries, I use this indicator with no on chart indicators now and it works surprisingly well. If you follow the rules of trading in line with the weekly chart with a select few currency pairs you will start to see a pattern. Wait for a proper valid signal otherwise you might get stuck in a ranging market. If you find anything that really works for you then please share!

Hi Guys,

I just thought I'd make a contribution to the Waddah Attar Explosion thread :-) I've tweaked Jimmy's template a bit and hopefully the members will find it useful and simple to trade with. If unsure as how to trade it please refer to Jimmy's and mrtools' posts earlier in the thread.

Enjoy :-)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 9):
Jon, Castle73, kvak, oskar656, thomdel, Jimmy, alextschem, Quinton2001, excellence
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:44 am Dear mrtools,

It's been a while since I've made a request. So I was wondering if you could you update your latest version of the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator to have auto adjusting bars in the the histogram similar to your APB Averages Candles indicator. I really like the way that indicator auto adjusts :)

Here they are:

!!waddah attar explosion - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4

APB averages Candles.ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Made the histogram auto adjusting.