LikeRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

What's up fellow traders,

Thought I'd share a very special version of the WAE indicator that I've recently added to the trading arsenal. This version is made by a coder named "CQindicators". His newer iteration, based on the already popular "WA Explosion by Waddah Attar" has now received some major upgrades; making it more effective, as well as adaptable due to its customization options. This new version called "WAE Deluxe" - now has on chart buttons that allow instant parameter changes of its 30+ MA type's, smoothing method's, applied price options and directional ATR/NTZ functions. This one will keep you really busy. The picture's below will give you a better idea of all it's functionalities...

These users thanked the author Gtrader for the post (total 12):
rudiarius, trailingedge, thomdel, moey_dw, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, Kiwi, RodrigoRT7, QSD, Krunal Gajjar, FxLegion999, Jedidiah

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Gtrader wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:22 am Thought I'd share a very special version of the WAE indicator that I've recently added to the trading arsenal.
holy shit............... that is one heck of a waddah attar explosion the customize options are HUGE

how did u find this beauty!!!! :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Gtrader
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Gtrader wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:22 am What's up fellow traders,

Thought I'd share a very special version of the WAE indicator that I've recently added to the trading arsenal. This version is made by a coder named "CQindicators". His newer iteration, based on the already popular "WA Explosion by Waddah Attar" has now received some major upgrades; making it more effective, as well as adaptable due to its customization options. This new version called "WAE Deluxe" - now has on chart buttons that allow instant parameter changes of its 30+ MA type's, smoothing method's, applied price options and directional ATR/NTZ functions. This one will keep you really busy. The picture's below will give you a better idea of all it's functionalities...
That's nuts. What a code, thank you for posting this up mate. Still playing around with all the buttons on the dash, I can't help but press all of them :lol:

Also here's a PDF of the Waddah Attar Explosion Deluxe indicator by CQindicators.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
thomdel, Rabi, Gtrader, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

moey_dw wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:22 pm holy shit............... that is one heck of a waddah attar explosion the customize options are HUGE

how did u find this beauty!!!! :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
haha i agree, it's definitely a beauty.

If you like all the buttons and options, you might like the MA type indicator i posted the other day in the "moving average" section of this website. It has all the same options as well. viewtopic.php?p=1295437702#p1295437702

Jimmy wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:29 pm That's nuts. What a code, thank you for posting this up mate. Still playing around with all the buttons on the dash, I can't help but press all of them :lol:

Also here's a PDF of the Waddah Attar Explosion Deluxe indicator by CQindicators.
No problem man, just returning the favor...you guys have been great. :D

This deluxe version is almost overwhelming with all the options and different combinations that are possible. I'm definitely taking advantage of the preset saving functionality that is has lol

Thanks again for the PDF, very convenient.

Sorry, this feels like a dumb question:

When using certain indicators in MTF I prefer to increase the period instead of using a MTF function for a more natural MTF, but when using waddah attar (with deadzone) I am confused by which settings I should be scaling up in order to achieve a MTF effect.

Can anybody please help me to understand? I can post specific indicators if needed, but most waddah attar deadzone indicators are very similar and the main settings should be universal.

Thank you!

Hello friends I would like to bring my little idea hoping that there is some kind person among you who can help us more and more ....
I thought in the waddar indicator to modify it by putting three horizontal lines, the first low, the second in the center and the third at the maximum and from here put an alert for each level by putting an alert for each line, the lines must be able to be moved at will once but by default you could set one for 20 as rsi for the lowest one at 50 and one at most for the reversal in addition to have the possibility that it is mtf multitime frame with an external filter that you can enable all time frames on true and false plus having mail cell and destop alerts ,,,, if someone could help us it would be great ,,,,;)

Mod edit: Uploaded image from OP.

fox70 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:24 pm Hello friends I would like to bring my little idea hoping that there is some kind person among you who can help us more and more ....
I thought in the waddar indicator to modify it by putting three horizontal lines, the first low, the second in the center and the third at the maximum and from here put an alert for each level by putting an alert for each line, the lines must be able to be moved at will once but by default you could set one for 20 as rsi for the lowest one at 50 and one at most for the reversal in addition to have the possibility that it is mtf multitime frame with an external filter that you can enable all time frames on true and false plus having mail cell and destop alerts ,,,, if someone could help us it would be great ,,,,;)
I think it's a neat concept but seeing as you've been a member for over a year now and observed how things work on this site, in order for ideas to come alight, coders like to see some effort when members post requests.

Lots of text is hard to read through, so if you can demonstrate with pictures/drawings it'll give coders a better idea of what you're wanting. It also helps if you want your post to be "seen" and not scrolled past (things get really busy here) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
fox70
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance