Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Added all the available averages and optimized the code somewhat.
Hi mrtools, how are you?

Two questions:

1. is there any reason to hide all buffers in data window for this version of Waddah Attar?

2. if you enable them again, can you separate a buffer for the first signal of each micro-trend? Because if you set to "false" arrows for each signal, then arrows starting from the 2nd wont appear but the buffer still keeps the value. (at least on the last version with this true/false option and with visible buffers), not sure if there are separated buffers for the first arrow alone, I couldnt find them.

Thanks for your great work and have a nice 2021

daro84 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:39 pm

Hi mrtools, how are you?

Two questions:

1. is there any reason to hide all buffers in data window for this version of Waddah Attar?

2. if you enable them again, can you separate a buffer for the first signal of each micro-trend? Because if you set to "false" arrows for each signal, then arrows starting from the 2nd wont appear but the buffer still keeps the value. (at least on the last version with this true/false option and with visible buffers), not sure if there are separated buffers for the first arrow alone, I couldnt find them.

Thanks for your great work and have a nice 2021
This should take care of the first part, not understanding the second part though.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
daro84, vvFish, Jimmy, pipsquirrel, alexm

Jimmy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:40 pm Waddah Attar Def RSI for MT4.

Instructions:

• When the Green line is above the ZERO level, the trend is UP.
  • When Green line is BELOW the ZERO level, the trend is DOWN.
Hi Jimmy and Mrtools,

Is it possible to add buy and sell arrows when the green line cross above and below the zero line for the Waddah Attar Def RSI indicator so we can get the trading signal easier? Thank you!

wow there is so much mq4 file on this forum, I don't understand your comment, the aim is to help people to success and not to criticize. That's my belief, I'm a self-taught and I need to read codes in order to code too. For example, I could add a function and share it to you. It is an exchange.

An other example, how could I write an icustom without codes? It is impossible, so someone could help me, my icusctom doesn't work

buffer1= iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,"waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts 2_2.ex4",PERIOD_CURRENT,pr_haclose,20,40,ma_ema,20,PRICE_CLOSE,2,150,100,false,false,false,false,false,false,"alert2.wav",0,0);

I got the result with "comment" but it doesn't corespond with the buffer of the waddah attar window. Perhaps there is a pbm with pr_haclose or PRICE_CLOSE?

akira45 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:50 am wow there is so much mq4 file on this forum, I don't understand your comment, the aim is to help people to success and not to criticize. That's my belief, I'm a self-taught and I need to read codes in order to code too. For example, I could add a function and share it to you. It is an exchange.

An other example, how could I write an icustom without codes? It is impossible, so someone could help me, my icusctom doesn't work

buffer1= iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,"waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts 2_2.ex4",PERIOD_CURRENT,pr_haclose,20,40,ma_ema,20,PRICE_CLOSE,2,150,100,false,false,false,false,false,false,"alert2.wav",0,0);

I got the result with "comment" but it doesn't corespond with the buffer of the waddah attar window. Perhaps there is a pbm with pr_haclose or PRICE_CLOSE?
The aim is to help people to succeed, you're right. But it is one of the rules on here to not ask for source codes. It's to protect from other people trying to steal indicators/ea and resell them for their benefit, which has happened in the past alot. It still does now actually. As for the mq4 files, those were shared at the discretion of the coder or contributor as an open source so people can add their inputs to it

DislikeRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

akira45 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:39 pm Does-it possible to have the mq4 file?
u haven't even contribute anything to this site and already breaking rule & asking source codes............ lmaaao get outta here man
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, KevinRich2019
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

akira45 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:38 pm I understand that you want to increase your counter of activity but don't talk with me. If Mrtools doesn't want to share, he will not reply. that's all, no more words. I steal nobody. So someone could help me to solve my problem please for the icustom ?
Try!!
viewtopic.php?t=8474055&p=1295422355#p1295422355
Try!!
iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,"waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts 2_2",PERIOD_CURRENT,
10,20,40,1,20,PRICE_CLOSE,2,150,100,false,false,false,false,false,false,"alert2.wav",true,0,i);
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
ChuChu Rocket