Re: You are trying to use a renamed indicator - Firefox renaming files

kenshin281180# wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:17 pm viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8438707&start=177

Tried another browser and still got the issue unfortunately.
What indicator or file is it? You'll need to post a specific file or a link to the actual indicator (that link leads to a thread with many files on it).
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Fix: You are trying to use a renamed indicator - Firefox renaming files

kenshin281180# wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:17 pm Tried another browser and still got the issue unfortunately.
lmfaaooo dis guy still not shown us what file it is

for heavens sake..........

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
saishala
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Fix: You are trying to use a renamed indicator - Firefox renaming files

kenshin281180# wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:45 pm Here is the file and to the individual that had to add a gif from one of my favorite shows "The Expanse" get over yourself. You could easily look at the link and see it was pointing to thread #177 but you obviously have nothing better to do.
Working perfectly on my end. Downloaded it on Google Chrome 105 and had no issues whatsoever!

!! Trend direction + force index averages - (multisymbol + mtf + alerts + btn).ex4

What (other) browser are you using?
Attachments
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

DownloadRe: Fix: You are trying to use a renamed indicator - Firefox renaming files

kenshin281180# wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:45 pm Here is the file and to the individual that had to add a gif from one of my favorite shows "The Expanse" get over yourself. You could easily look at the link and see it was pointing to thread #177 but you obviously have nothing better to do.
This is the same version but added different code for the name change protection, hopefully it's better, please let us know if it's any better or not. Thanks: Trend Direction Force Index 2022 update MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
kenshin281180#