Total votes: 18 (25%)
Good (No votes)
OK
Total votes: 1 (1%)
Bad (No votes)
Very bad (No votes)
Total votes: 73

Re: How Do You Like FS Indicators?

Mr Ionone, who BTW is a good coder himself, didn't mention Mladen in his first statement,
I hope you can see that fact, so I think that Mladen is somehow underestimated as regards his contribution,
especially that his activity is very small now, as I can see. Therefore I decided to mention him in my post,
because especially the new users could not be aware of his work for the forex community.
Is this explanation good for you?

Also, I can't understand your logic. I say about the great contribution of Mladen, and this would
cause that he stopped his activity? This is a serious accusation, so you should either prove it, or delete it.
And I know that TSD elite section was paid, because I subscribed it for many years.
Again, I can't see any connection... :) Last but not least, my post was by no means to underestimate
the contribution of MrTools, as I wrote he's a great coder helping the members of the forum, didn't I?
These users thanked the author wojtek for the post (total 2):
pipsquirrel, ionone

Re: How Do You Like FS Indicators?

This is a great resource and you guys should be very proud of it. We are seriously fortunate to have access to all of this awesome content for free.

I second the notion of "more instruction manuals would be good", though I also quite like the fact that you have to figure out your own way of using things as it can spark creativity.

I guess if I were to add anything (without intending to sound like an entitled brat, just wistfully dreaming) it would be awesome if all indicators came bundled with these aspects as standard: various alert and arrow options, MTF, on/off buttons, the ability to invert it (as I like f**king about), 'colour change on slope direction' for any internal MA's, a vast array of MA options to apply, and an option to set different colours for levels, as I hate being tethered to one colour and often find myself stacking indis just to get different coloured levels.

I know, I know, I'm being greedy, but man I just love tweaking the s**t out of indicators :lol:

Keep up the good work guys!
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post:
Jimmy