Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:57 am Ok, I've been observing this code as a test on the 1M charts.

My findings are that all the triangles it draws are valid. Even the ones that disappeared and repainted, they were valid for a short time (on average about 10 candles).

The triangles that remained on the chart and continued onwards did not repaint later.
It seems to only be the most recent triangle plotted on the chart which was prone to disappearing later if the trend continued opposite to what the triangle was telling you to do.

However, during my watch of 4 x pairs, every time it recognized a triangle pattern and showed it on the chart, you would be able to scalp for at least 5 to 10 pips with it on the 1M. Regardless if the most recent triangle disappeared later on.

Quite a good indicator. And as josi said if you combine this indicator with another, it's a huge winner :thumbup:

Your observation is so careful. This observation is necessary.

The triangle indicator just suggests a rough range. When I use it, I only use it as a large-scale reminder of long and short. Do not treat it as a precise point of sale. Add a triangle to the main chart without even looking at trend lines such as MA.

My buying and selling points are still the color consistency of the arrows or indicators.

In short, I only compare the shape of the triangle (after stabilization) with the color of the Dynamic zones polychromatic momentum bars 1.02 indicator to see if they are consistent. ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 4):
ChuChu Rocket, iPar, Banzai, warytrader

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:18 am The triangle indicator just suggests a rough range. When I use it, I only use it as a large-scale reminder of long and short. Do not treat it as a precise point of sale. Add a triangle to the main chart without even looking at trend lines such as MA.

My buying and selling points are still the color consistency of the arrows or indicators.
Now that is a winning strategy right there ☺

Love your attitude and your concepts bro. New traders can learn a lot from this!

Seems like I'll be keeping this triangle indicator on my charts permanently 🤫
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
太虚一毫
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:30 am Seems like I'll be keeping this triangle indicator on my charts permanently 🤫
As Xard said: viewtopic.php?p=1295443361#p1295443361
This indicator is really for people training (not for a pro like you) - once you understand the concept you can see the price action unfolding without the graphic display.
Having said that: wasn't it a perfect entry signal on Nasdaq shortly after US open yesterday?
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Banzai

thomdel wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:29 pm @ Banzai

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Button with unique id to indicator : C12_UltimateRoundNumbers mod Rox

Thanks for your Efforts, Generosity & Kindness.
Thanks for all the Button Indis.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Ultimate Round Numbers

I think it works fine.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 10):
thomdel, kvak, 太虚一毫, Jackson Doh, iPar, ChuChu Rocket, erynade, RexVola, fadhayemustafa, Thangarasu

Banzai wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:34 am Uh no, I don't.
i find PDF for this . have a look and experts can degvelop this in future :)
i think we can modifiy Barros_Swing_Fix.mq4 as per this ..
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 6):
josi, ChuChu Rocket, Rabi, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, Banzai
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

@ Banzai

Respected Sir,

SS_SupportResistance_v07.53 (filter alerts MA) - (id) mod Csj179t :- This Indicator has been updated/mod by Csj179t Sir with id so we can now plot these for multiple instances on same chart.

Humbly Request you to Please Add Button ( unique id if required ) to this Indi.

( Please Note : This is diff from earlier Indis - as this has id function & more options )

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

( PS: I am sorry if I disturbed in any form for post. I did try copy paste for button not getting any results )