Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am Hello, here is your mod...
I had some problems with this code yesterday but it's ok now...
Upper histogram is RSI, lower step one more average...

Step OMA filtered rsi histo BT is an important work of the teacher! :thumbup:

There is a small flaw, that is, regardless of the ON state or OFF state, the main chart arrow never disappears. Has this coding issue been resolved now?

arrowsVisble = true

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:42 pm Step OMA filtered rsi histo BT is an important work of the teacher! :thumbup:

There is a small flaw, that is, regardless of the ON state or OFF state, the main chart arrow never disappears. Has this coding issue been resolved now?

arrowsVisble = true
How is coded no, i dont know how this button make working with objects like arrows, lines etc without bugs.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

thomdel wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:45 pm @ kvak

Respected kvak Sir,

Request you to Kindly see this Post : viewtopic.php?p=1295507876#p1295507876

This post is for button.

Kindly see if you find this request useful.

This may have gone unseen.

Thanks for all your mods, experiments, buttons.
Thanks for your generosity, efforts.
Thanks a Lot.
Hello, yes I noted it, I trying, but have still buggs on it...dont know...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
thomdel

Dear master coders (@mrtools, @kvak, et al.),

Would you be so kind as to add a button to EACH of these indicators? As you are well aware, I do love the ability to switch between a chart with indicators and a clean chart. So the addition of a button will facilitate this :).

Update: Could you please add a shadow option to the indicator as well? That would be sweet :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicators:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
kvak, Jimmy, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:14 pm Dear master coders (@mrtools, @kvak, et al.),

Would you be so kind as to add a button to EACH of these indicators? As you are well aware, I do love the ability to switch between a chart with indicators and a clean chart. So the addition of a button will facilitate this :).

Update: Could you please add a shadow option to the indicator as well? That would be sweet :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicators:
dpwma-jma ribbon.mq4

dpwma & jma.mq4
please share license key
exness is scam broker. avoid Exness

muhammadfarooq wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:04 pm please share license key
Please buy it.
A license is an MT4 account tied to a broker.

*luxalgo has stopped selling the MT4 /MT5version of the SMC indicator.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.