Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Hi @mrtools,

Could you possibly add a button plus an alert and arrows option when the centre MA changes colour to your mod of the nrp TMA multi-bands indicator below. :) I only have the ex4 version, which you supplied.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Sincere007 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:39 am thanks so much mr. tool ... it didnt work but anyhow you are still best coder and you dont need my affirmation
mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:54 am This is my last try, have no idea after this.
kvak wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:57 am Hello, I have this, I already uploaded it here somewhere in this topic, but many pages back. In current timeframe working fine, but in mtf have the same strange problem....

Multiple Moving Averages
(on/off button)

In this version, you can choose to display 1 MA, 2 MA, 3 MA, 4 MA, or 5 MA.
You can shift forward or backward.
Basic 4 MA = SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 15):
thomdel, josi, kvak, iPar, Bbq Ribs, BeatlemaniaSA, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, Mundu19, Jedidiah, ParallelNative, Sincere007, BOLBAM, rosalieone, alexm

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:02 pm step one more average histo has several versions. Looking forward to the teacher to add BT and RSI filtering for this configuration version.

Infinite merit!
One second please ☝️

Could you explain what RSI Filtering would do to improve this indicator?

Remember, we want more of an explanation and reasoning first, as discussed here because it would really help others (especially new analysts) understand why an update was added (or done). Thanks.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
Woodyz, Jon, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, kvak
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:32 pm One second please ☝️

Remember, we want more of an explanation and reasoning first, as discussed here because it would really help others (especially new analysts) understand why an update was added (or done). Thanks.
Maybe I didn't express clearly:
mrtools/kvak teacher has filtered histo with RSI (level), released many versions. For example: ! Jma bands + rsi filter - histo (mtf + alerts + btn), bulls -vs- bears jma + rsi histogram (mtf + btn), ma+rsi filtered bt 1.1, Fractal channel filtered rsi histo BT 1.1, squeezed ma filtered rsi histo BT, regularized momentum filtered rsi histo BT, etc.
Histo version of step one more average, probably also suitable for rsi filter. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jimmy

Jimmy wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:32 pm One second please ☝️

In fact, some high-quality indicators, after adding rsi filter, are already very good trading systems!

An indicator is a very good trading system, the idea is very interesting.

In order not to dampen the enthusiasm of individual friends, I did not express the above idea in my previous post. The individual "trading systems" they refer to this forum are really not as good as these indicators with rsi filter added.

Special thanks to mrtools/kvak teacher for the original!

I really don't want people in other forums to see this post. Because this method of adding rsi filter would be a pity if they were stolen. This is the result of the labor of Mr. mrtools/kvak! Infinite merit! :thumbup:

Garrintcha wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:18 pm The indicator is really interesting. But you posted a variant of the indicator 3 colors, and on the screenshot - 2 colors. Please share the variant of 2 colors if possible.
P.S. I wanted to achieve 2 colors using the adjustment, but nothing worked out for me.
Hello, Iam not at home, but this indicator have menu, somethink like show all signal(arrows) if false, show only first signal and candles have only two color - signal to oposite signal-...

kvak wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:43 pm Hello, Iam not at home, but this indicator have menu, somethink like show all signal(arrows) if false, show only first signal and candles have only two color - signal to oposite signal-...
Many thanks. Found. Works.
But I have one more question.
Look at the "Time frame" option. It has the position "Custom Time frame". But further in the settings it is not. But "Custom Time frame" must be specified specifically (value).
This combination:
Time frame (value)
Custom Time frame (value)
found in many indicators.
Can this be fixed?