Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:23 am Added button, AHTF and auto resize candles and menu for show\hide wicks.
excellent for the additional features added. :hug:
i attached NON LAG dot idicator, after loaded HAS, i cannot see clearly the dots (looks getting old)
can you please add lines instead of dots or if the similar indicator has, please share.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks to Banzai and others - all who have laboriously added button functionality to many indi's. I really like the ability to clean up the screen and then drill down into details when needed. I downloaded the rar's provided by Banzai - hoping that I might find my favourite AutoFib - it is called iFibonacci by Awran over at the mql5 website. It is a swiss army knife version - offering multiple options Retracement, Arc, Fan, Expansion and Time Zone based on default ZigZag indicator swings. Having a button for it - would eliminate screen clutter when not being used. Any chance it can be adopted as a button candidate?

sal wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:59 pm excellent for the additional features added. :hug:
i attached NON LAG dot idicator, after loaded HAS, i cannot see clearly the dots (looks getting old)
can you please add lines instead of dots or if the similar indicator has, please share.
Use any version of non lag MA.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
sal

sal wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:59 pm excellent for the additional features added. :hug:
This one is good;
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
sal