Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:12 am Maybe you can read the rules viewtopic.php?t=8472780 of the forum?

NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS.
"No source code REQUESTS. If a source code (ie. MQ4 file) is not posted, please understand and accept the code as it is. Please do not ask for the source code and respect our coder's decision to protect their valuable work."

i dont think you made this indicator...and i just ask

josi wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 pm A small alteration to your high-low-channel-BT:
conditions for candle-colour:
If price is above LWMA200-high-low and candle closes above LWMA9: candle colour up (i. e. buy) - colour remains until candle closes below LWMA9
If price is below LWMA200-high-low and candle closes below LWMA9: candle colour down (i. e. sell) - colour remains until candle closes above LWMA9
Maybe you like the idea and think it improves signals. If you don't like the idea just forget about it.
Hi, sorry for the late reply, I don't have much time now.
Make mod for original file.
Have menu for choice Ma cross channel or Ma cross channel and candle close.
It's what you wanted?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
太虚一毫, sal, josi, thomdel, Mundu19, mr12323, muhammadfarooq, moey_dw

kvak wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:34 am
Thank you so much. I hope it will be a good tool for all who trade this way...
It does exactly what it should - except - maybe - in one position (compare 1 to 2)
In 2 the candle closed below channel + below fast MA = so it should also be red.

update: on my screen the candle closed below channel, but there you are
Attachments

josi wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:28 pm Thank you so much. I hope it will be a good tool for all who trade this way...
It does exactly what it should - except - maybe - in one position (compare 1 to 2)
In 2 the candle closed below channel + below fast MA = so it should also be red.
Point 2....I think its ok,becouse the blue ma is still in channel...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
josi, moey_dw

quangvuig wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:06 am Please help me with this indicator. The indicator helps me a lot. Because many lines are used, it is difficult to see the chart. Hope someone help me soon. Thank you very much.

I have attached the file NND01
Please how do you use theses lines, it looks like a puzzle, I can't seem to figure it out.

Please do reply

quangvuig wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:51 pm hi, please use ichimoku advanced number set 26,65,129,234. Depending on the market you apply the appropriate set of numbers.
Thanks for the reply, however I meant, what's the function of the indicator, what are you using it for, how do you read it, what do you watch out for, etc, hopefully you can help me make sense of the lines it's plotting y

A_5 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:41 am Thanks for the reply, however I meant, what's the function of the indicator, what are you using it for, how do you read it, what do you watch out for, etc, hopefully you can help me make sense of the lines it's plotting y

This is a part of the system I am studying for trading, can't explain a couple of lines you understand. The lines help me see the price direction, confirm the equilibrium point.
These users thanked the author quangvuig for the post:
A_5