NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:12 pm
Try...
Just interested: Did you have to change all the indicators coding to get all buttons into the subwindow?
I tried to have more than one instance of the Schaff indicator in one window but it didn't work:
I changed the settings, the text (id?), button-text for the 2nd version but it made the button of the 1st version disappear. Maybe - if you find the time - you could explain how to get all the buttons into the subwindow.
Thanks
(P.S,; Another problem with the Schaff indie is: if you put it "on top of another" subwindow indie the lines (20, 50, 80) don't disappear when you turn the indie off (but stay on screen).

josi wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:34 pm
Just interested: Did you have to change all the indicators coding to get all buttons into the subwindow?
I tried to have more than one instance of the Schaff indicator in one window but it didn't work:
I changed the settings, the text (id?), button-text for the 2nd version but it made the button of the 1st version disappear. Maybe - if you find the time - you could explain how to get all the buttons into the subwindow.
Thanks
(P.S,; Another problem with the Schaff indie is: if you put it "on top of another" subwindow indie the lines (20, 50, 80) don't disappear when you turn the indie off (but stay on screen).
Hi.
And did you change the position of the distance y ??? I dont know, for me is without problem.BTW i download template.
For levels lines, dont know how to make it buttonable...in this version BT2 I delete it.
2021-10-16_112007.png
schaff test.tpl
(6.26 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Schaff_Trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow BT2.mq4
(48.46 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

kvak wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:25 pm
And did you change the position of the distance y ??? I dont know, for me is without problem.BTW i
Yes, I did: but still.
I will try your template and 2nd version.

update: ok - I got it working (for now) - let's see what Monday will bring.
Thanks, again, kvak

kvak wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:23 pm
Try it.
I bothered a lot with the dots, but in the end I managed it. I'm sure it can be made easier, but somehow I didn't succeed .... an experienced coder would be horrified how as I did it :) ...
But it also works with the button .
And I added autohigher timeframe.
Hello teacher kvak!
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13.mq4 Can I add a button? :thumbup:
Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 5.13.mq4
(37.45 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Off Quotes

1 Replies 201 Views

by DansPortal, Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:32 am in Coding Help

1 Replies
    2. 0 Replies
    3. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 1836 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], euro_rapp, Facebook [Crawler], Filipino_guy, humbatov, kimhyunmin, kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], mrtools, oskar656, rudiarius, Sunrisetobi, 太虚一毫 and 43 guests