Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:07 am DSL Deviation Scaled Moving Average (On Chart & Histogram)

Updated version of dsl deviation scaled ma, onchart and histo version with button...
Now, you may choose from dls,quantile or floating levels.

PS: For the original DSL DSMA and TASC Magazine article, please see: DSL DSMA by Kvak.
DSL DSMA is an excellent indicator worth adapting into an EA. Looking forward to Kvak teacher to try it. The merit is immeasurable! :thumbup:

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:06 am Added the button. The mtf had a problem and fixed it.
Thanks for the great mrtools
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:06 am Yes,I will look on it when i come at home....
quangvuig wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:20 pm With this indicator you can add 5 lines help me. It suits my turn. Hope you take a little extra time to help me. Instead of existing there are 3 lines

input double inpPivotLevel1 = 0.38; // Pivot level 1
input double inpPivotLevel2 = 0.61; // Pivot level 2
input double inpPivotLevel3 = 1.00; // Pivot level 3
input double inpPivotLevel4 = 1.618; // Pivot level 4
input double inpPivotLevel5 = 2.618; // Pivot level 5
input double inpPivotLevel6 = 3.618; // Pivot level 6
input double inpPivotLevel7 = 4.618; // Pivot level 7
input double inpPivotLevel8 = 5.618; // Pivot level 8
kvak wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:24 am Dynamic Pivot Point indicator for all timeframes with On/Off Button

From Mladen, added Button.

Dear kvak
Can you implement this idea if you have time?
Grateful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.