Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

SijjiN wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:36 pm Hi Buddy,

This is the one I use, and for me, all I have tested over the last 3 years of trading, this one is simply the best!

Enjoy,

And let me know what you think of it.
i cant exactly let you know anymore ive switched platforms sadly orderflow is the only thing that makes sense to me
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
SijjiN
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:36 am i cant exactly let you know anymore ive switched platforms sadly orderflow is the only thing that makes sense to me
I use only SnR , and that same indicator as a reference for possible Targets and SL.
I download a lot of indis from here, and, sadly I can't make them work for me too.
I test all kind of indis many hours a day while I wait for my trades to develop, and from my experience nothing works, by that I mean, they are not consistent.
The only way I can make it work is with Market Structure ( SnR ) that same indicator I posted here and I draw my own levels too.( 4hrs levels )
To enter trades I never go lower than 5 mnts. and to Monitor I use the 1hr and 4h.
Moving averages, all kind of them, all the indis, they are just not reliable enough.
They give you 1 good trade, and when the market ranges you will give it all back.
And yes, we only know when it is in a range after many hours and many losses.

I keep trying and searching for some magic formula and play around with the settings and the different indis and all possible combinations, but no luck yet.
All my good trades come from instinct and SnR and levels.

At the moment I'm playing around with the SelfAdjustRSi, and it seems quite interesting in some situations of scalping for the 5mnts.

Peace!
:)
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, acer777, juantrader

SijjiN wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:52 am
the top 1% of successful traders use orderflow if you dont know it

it really provides steady results and the information you actually need
thats why banks and institutions use it

it may take some people 5yrs to realize this glad i only had to suffer 1year
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
SijjiN
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

thomdel wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:26 pm Respected Sir,

If you find this indicator useful for all, Request you to Kindly : Add button to :----- Brooky_PSAR_Levels_MTF_TT

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks.
mr. tools
can you advise me how i can hide the price text in this indicator Brooky_PSAR_Levels_MTF_TT
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:41 am Hello.
Added menu for hide candles, but have problem make it mtf for now....

PS: For an updated setup template which includes Mrtools's RSI Heiken Ashi (subwindow) & his new version by Kvak, please see here: RSI Heiken Ashi Divergences Template MT4.
Hi, there's an issue with the arrows, often, arrows will appear where there aren't any signals, I'm using the APB option. Can you please check to see if you can fix it?

I have 2 instances of this indicator on the same chart by using different values for:
  • btn_txt
  • copy

Regarding mtf, you can get more or less the same result if you multiply the values in "Period1" and in "Period3". For example, being on the 1m timeframe, to get the triangles for 9-36 of the 5m timeframe, put in Period1 the value 45 and in Period3 the value 180. To be precise the "BarsCount" will also have to be changed proportionally.

The thickness of the triangles not changing is indeed a problem, maybe one of our coders can solve it.

Teruyoshi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:20 am Dear corders. I appreciate your kindnesses and generousity so much. I feel hesitant to say but
could you add MTF function to this indi and also unique ID so that I can display several triangles?
i am looking forward to hearing form you. Thanks in advance.
88FX88 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:27 pm !!!-MT4 123TRIANGLES v1.2_170.909 BT.mq4
attach/file/3396561

Hello,
I would like to kindly request.
Can the developer or any of the respected coders modify the code?

When I add two or three indicators on one chart. In each of the indicators, I set a different period, and I change the thickness of the triangle's lines. Unfortunately, the lines do not change their thickness. Also, after adding two or three indicators, you cannot see the desired settings in the graph. The same indicator added several times does not work together. Line thickness, it cannot be changed, even with one indicator on the chart.

Is there a chance that this code can be modified? It will be an almost perfect tool.

Thanks a lot for your support
Attachments

Having a go at the triangle thickness by myself. It seems that Width1 and Width3 is for the size of the semaphores if these are shown.
Added a separate int, TriangleWidth where the width of the triangle can be typed.

chris006 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:35 pm I have 2 instances of this indicator on the same chart by using different values for:
  • btn_txt
  • copy

Regarding mtf, you can get more or less the same result if you multiply the values in "Period1" and in "Period3". For example, being on the 1m timeframe, to get the triangles for 9-36 of the 5m timeframe, put in Period1 the value 45 and in Period3 the value 180. To be precise the "BarsCount" will also have to be changed proportionally.

The thickness of the triangles not changing is indeed a problem, maybe one of our coders can solve it.
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Teruyoshi