Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

sizabici wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:57 pm Can someone make this MM indicator work fine so that when switching the on/off button, the objects we drew on the charts (trendlines-from technical analyses) not to be deleted?

can someone do it?
A little bit modified.
Try!

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Woodyz, kvak, iPar, RodrigoRT7
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Banzai wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:40 pm 123 TRIANGLES
!!!-MT4 123TRIANGLES v1.2_170.909 BT.mq4
attach/file/3396561

Hello,
I would like to kindly request.
Can the developer or any of the respected coders modify the code?

When I add two or three indicators on one chart. In each of the indicators, I set a different period, and I change the thickness of the triangle's lines. Unfortunately, the lines do not change their thickness. Also, after adding two or three indicators, you cannot see the desired settings in the graph. The same indicator added several times does not work together. Line thickness, it cannot be changed, even with one indicator on the chart.

Is there a chance that this code can be modified? It will be an almost perfect tool.

Thanks a lot for your support