Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:26 am Hello...added all price option...
When looking at the screenshot, I am wondering if there would be any value in having an option that would limit the DSL to the set level values. In the screenshot. Upper DSL level cannot go below 0.15 and the lower DSL level cannot go above -0.15. Any experience with or insights into this?

nwesterhuijs wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:05 pm When looking at the screenshot, I am wondering if there would be any value in having an option that would limit the DSL to the set level values. In the screenshot. Upper DSL level cannot go below 0.15 and the lower DSL level cannot go above -0.15. Any experience with or insights into this?
Dont know. but both levels are different in calculation....

kvak wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:10 am 1) ok
2) ok
3) ok
added button

Edit : upload also version without button
Kvak,

Can I bother for a hopefully simple change?
Is it possible to remove the neutral trend alerts. I use the alerts to trade while working, so the neutral alerts add time to checking the computer.

Thanks!
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:02 am Kvak,

Can I bother for a hopefully simple change?
Is it possible to remove the neutral trend alerts. I use the alerts to trade while working, so the neutral alerts add time to checking the computer.

Thanks!
Hello.
Added menu neutral alerts true-false.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
opita, BeatlemaniaSA, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:00 am Hello.

Respected kvak,

If Possible and if you can, Request you to Please keep the file name of the new file same as the Original file name i.e. : XU ma simple BT

Reason : This will help all of us as all the earlier TPL by seniors memebers contain this file name.

Thanks for your Generosity, Time, efforts.
Thanks again & Again

Where the two lines cross, the signal is always overly sensitive and flawed.

So, adding ADXVMA is necessary. Using the lagest, dumbest ADXVMA might work (reduce signal sensitivity at the intersection of two lines).

There seems to be an indicator, which Mladen Rakic said is (probably meant) to solve the US market to make the indicator more sensitive, and the Asian market to make the indicator smoother. Many of our indicators need to incorporate this kind of thinking. :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, PumbaPLS, KAESER444, RodrigoRT7

continue: :thumbup:

1. When making indicators, can the US market be not Smoothed and use the normal settings; Asian markets should be Smoothed? (i.e. add trading time control for New York Open. Many EAs have this time control code)

2. Or, for indicators involving averaging methods, ADXVMA or step is used in Asian trading, and EMA and SMA are used in American trading? (Let the indicator adjust automatically. Adaptive?)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
PumbaPLS