Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:08 am right.
If teacher kvak has time, look forward to your doing a DMI random candle version.
Candles version with AHTF.

For the Oscillator version with Divergences, please see here: DMI Stochastic Extreme Oscillator with Divergences for MT4.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, talaate, Jedidiah

ChartRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:39 am Candles version with AHTF.

For the Oscillator version with Divergences, please see here: DMI Stochastic Extreme Oscillator with Divergences for MT4.
Thanks a lot Kvak, this is really neat. I also like your settings of 60/40 which enables these indicators to be used for swing trading. Here's a template I've made using your 60/40 settings and also included the original Oscillator file with Divergences just in case :)

PS: It's actually a pretty decent Overbought and Oversold indicator in the default settings, too!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
太虚一毫, thomdel, Borshchov A.N., xard777, mr12323, Milad8732, humbatov, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

kvak wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:26 am Added requested menu..
And my first dotted version its not good, recode it...now have menu for display lines or dots....and menu for width dots-lines
Teacher kvak can consider adding ADXvma to the Smoothed Repulse indicator and release a version of the Smoothed Repulse experiment. See if the new version renders the graphics weird. :)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
kvak

josi wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:37 pm Hello, kvak:
A slightly changed indicator by MrTools ea.
Do you think it deserves a button?
Hello.
Its not perfect, I trying diffrent templates but still have bug.If state is off, switched to on when switch timeframes...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
josi

josi wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:00 pm Hello, kvak,
I am using your moving average mtf BT.
One thinkg I came across, using "Second higher time frame".
It sometimes looks as if there could be a repainting issue for current data (hope you can see the different colours on the screenshot):
Hello Josi.
You mean this version?
Yes you are right, I forget to add something in mtf....sorry about it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, josi, Lodi, A_5

kvak wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:10 am Hello Josi.
You mean this version?
Yes you are right, I forget to add something in mtf....sorry about it.

This is Teacher Jimmy's "34 EMA Wave using Super Smoothed Averages" Averages.

It is recommended that kvak teachers:

1. Add averages such as ADXvma, Jurik (or JMA) to Moving average mtf BT.

2. Add two average lines (highest price and lowest price) in Moving average mtf BT, make triple MA.mq4, and replace Super smoothed average trend 1.2.ex4.

That is to use a triple MA.mq4 indicator to upgrade Jimmy's "34 EMA Wave using Super Smoothed Averages". :thumbup:

Similar indicators, Averages Channel Candles (mtf + alerts + button), Trend Suite button are also excellent. Mr. kvak might as well make a different triple MA.mq4.

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:11 pm This is Teacher Jimmy's "34 EMA Wave using Super Smoothed Averages" Averages.

It is recommended that kvak teachers:

1. Add averages such as ADXvma, Jurik (or JMA) to Moving average mtf BT.

2. Add two average lines (highest price and lowest price) in Moving average mtf BT, make triple MA.mq4, and replace Super smoothed average trend 1.2.ex4.

That is to use a triple MA.mq4 indicator to upgrade Jimmy's "34 EMA Wave using Super Smoothed Averages". :thumbup:

Similar indicators, Averages Channel Candles (mtf + alerts + button), Trend Suite button are also excellent. Mr. kvak might as well make a different triple MA.mq4.
Hello, isnt this what is you requested?
viewtopic.php?p=1295458922#p1295458922
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫