Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:59 am Hi.
But have bug,switched on-off when you change timeframe.
Excellent indicator for elderly learners.
May I request you to have zones colored like the one I am attaching. Unfortunately, I don't have mql file. Only exe which is attached. You may please modify your button indicator to print color zones as mql is not available.
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post:
RomanUkraine

paymanz wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:10 am hello everyone,

would you dear developers make a button for these two indicators please? these are weekly and monthly separator lines. ideally if possible combining them into one indicator?

thanks all

Time_separatorMN1.mq4
Time_separatorW1.mq4
I use these from the forum to show separate time frames. For me it is better as it shows the hollow candle with high/low for day, week, month (whatever you want). If you going to use it for different timeframes just rename the button text for the relevant time frame and different x/y positions of the the button. then you can use it together with different colours.
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 2):
paymanz, SijjiN

Hi there Kvak. Trust all is good? I am having refreshing issues with the Price action MTF button. When moving to different time frames the buttons "disappears". My current solution is to reload the template then it will reappear. I can live with that so no biggie. However so Sir, please place a button on this Elliot wave MTF done by Mladen as time so permits. Your contribution and generosity are worthy of much respect and gratitude. If at all possible, please provide mq4 file as i would like to tweak the code colours beyond the allowed size 5 ( as is the the same with the Price action. I overlay them on the same subwindow) Stay well - Deane
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post:
josi