Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Sagiv wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:07 pm The indicator was released today as I mentioned by "Apprentice" from FXcodebase, as far as I know this guy know what he is doing.

Anyway I'm using it on multiple charts and I didn't saw repainting issue yet.
Bor.
its repaint... carefull
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
aneek229
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

MaxTorque wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:22 pm Sorry, but this is a very bad repainter !!
Guys Im not the developer of this Indi.

I shared this Indicator from a respected community, and from a respected developer.

I cant take responsibility for your success / Failure using this Indicator, even the developers themselves cant take responsibility for trading journey.

I highly suggest you to test every indicator and then make your own decision of using it.

P.S
I wrote in the first thread the indicator just released, I say again - Just released...

Sagiv wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:35 pm So far I think the fractals based Indicators are the most reliable ones, but its only my opinion :)
Cool, thanks for the feedback. It's always good to hear what traders are finding useful (and not so useful, too) :thumbup:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance