Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

dmnik wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:45 am Banzai, hello! Please make the buttons for these indicators. Thank!
MarketProfile.mq4
Jagg wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:25 pm two really ancient indicators... don't use these
but use the latest version from MarketProfile (earnforex) for example
MarketProfile_v1.15.mq4
Lumios wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:57 pm Just found these,
I believe these would make excellent candidates for buttons.
Scrolled through 41 pages to see if there was something similar, couldn't find anything.
Let me know your thoughts.
Market Profile
MarketProfile.mq4
Market Profile MetaTrader indicator — is a classic Market Profile implementation that can show the
price density over time, outlining the most important price levels, value area, and control value of a
given trading session. This indicator can be attached to timeframes between M1 and D1 and will
show the Market Profile for daily, weekly, monthly, or even intraday sessions. Lower timeframes offer
higher precision. Higher timeframes are recommended for better visibility. It is also possible to use a
free-draw rectangle session to create a custom market profile on any timeframe. Six different color
schemes are available to draw the profile's blocks. Drawing profiles as a plain color histogram is also
possible. Alternatively, you may choose to color the profile based on bullish/bearish bars. This
indicator is based on bare price action and does not use any standard MetaTrader indicators. It is
available for both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms.
Indicator is v. 1.15 which was released on July 14th, 2020.
Button is version 1.01.

Please use this new button version. It's faster.
The old version took about 1 minute to turn on and off.

Attached is a pdf to show you what is Market Profile and how to set the Market Profile indicator.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
Skyold, fadhayemustafa, mosiskv, thomdel, Thangarasu, RodrigoRT7

josi wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:27 am
Attached is a pdf to show you what is Market Profile and how to set the Market Profile indicator.
Only works on M15 and slows down Mt4 more than considerably.
[/quote]

The problem is I don't know mql4.
The only way I know is:
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Banzai wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:27 am
Anyway, you upload the other 4 indicators.
I want to check if they interfere with this new renko indicator.
OK - but they are all yours - so: you got them already.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
RodrigoRT7