Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

9Rango9 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:48 pm Hello Banzai, Please Is it Possible to have Toggle Buttons(On/Off) for these two indicators .Because your Concept of having toggle buttons is amazing.

Multi_Pair_Pivot_Point_Scanner_Alerts_v2.8.mq4
I'm going to ask other coders to do "Multi_Pair_Pivot_Point_Scanner_Alerts_v2.8.mq4"
This one has 2000 lines of codes.
Hang on. All coders are super busy.

It can be done.
The menu will be similar to "Symbol changer - vspat 1.2.mq4"
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Arina, mosiskv

Banzai wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:09 am

I'm going to ask other coders to do "Multi_Pair_Pivot_Point_Scanner_Alerts_v2.8.mq4"
This one has 2000 lines of codes.
Hang on. All coders are super busy.

It can be done.
The menu will be similar to "Symbol changer - vspat 1.2.mq4"
your orientation and commitment are amazing...Totally You are amazing...Have a interlude buddy....hope I will have it...!
These users thanked the author 9Rango9 for the post:
Banzai

I have a question regarding the Break out box and the Panca breakout box
Attached are a few screenshots with their settings, am I missing something in the explanation of 3 hrs before the market open to find the high and low within the three hours and that is the box as per Panca box screenshot below, the BO adjustable box highlights 3 x15 min candles (45min) where as the Panca box highlights 12 x 15min candles = 180min (3 Hrs) , may be I miss understood but the BO Adjustable then does not seem to work as expected or I'm missing something in the settings.
PANCA BO BO ADJUSTABLE GMT OVERLAY

Hi dear coders, can anyone add few functions to this daily high low indicator ? ;
1. Add mid high low of previous day as shown in screenshot below
2. Add previous mid , high , low of week
3. Add previous mid , high , low of month
4. Add ability to customize the color / width / type of horizontal line [ default being as shown in picture - dash line but different colors for previous week n month data ]
5. Add toggle button to show/hide all horizontal lines

It is a pretty simple indicator but the data it gives to trader is important, sometimes simple is always the best

yeehc wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:56 pm Hi dear coders, can anyone add few functions to this daily high low indicator ? ;
1. Add mid high low of previous day as shown in screenshot below
2. Add previous mid , high , low of week
3. Add previous mid , high , low of month
4. Add ability to customize the color / width / type of horizontal line [ default being as shown in picture - dash line but different colors for previous week n month data ]
5. Add toggle button to show/hide all horizontal lines

It is a pretty simple indicator but the data it gives to trader is important, sometimes simple is always the best
I don't know mql4. But while waiting for other coders to code, you can use these indicators.
Fibo 100% = the highs
Fibo 50% = the mids
Fibo 0% = the lows

and these already have on/off buttons
------------------------------------------------------------------
edit 5/8/22:
Please download newer versions at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295476970#p1295476970

Thank you.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
mosiskv

duongnnk wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:58 am Hi , Banzai . Could you please add button to this indicator . Thank you !
Auto_Sessions_v2.91.mq4
9Rango9 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:18 pm Hello Banzai ,Can you make On/Off Button for this indicator,It is useful for the trader to know 4 sessions and has select and deselect,and color options in the inputs

Auto_Sessions_v2.91 - Copy.mq4
OK, I just asked another coder to do this indicator.
Hang on.
All coders are super busy.

He will give me a waiting ticket number and I will post it here in this post.
mosiskv

sam888 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:08 pm Hello, load 2 at the same time, he does not display, please check
High - low trend 3.01(mtf + alerts).mq4

mtf doesn't work well with buttons. Buttons disappear when we press the H1, H4 buttons.

I plan to ask the company that make .mq4 .ex4 and see what happened.

They probably say, use MT5, lol :lmao:

------------------------------------------------------------
Same thing goes for these indicators. mtf doesn't work well.

uni cross alerts lines mtf.mq4
SuperTrend nrp new format (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4
PSAR mtf.mq4
------------------------------------------------------------
mosiskv