NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: PZ Indicators

Most freely available or are old versions of the paid ones. Personally I treat it as a free trial and if I like the indicator I buy the newest version. Not sure what utility served by calling out posters.

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:09 pm
naluvs01 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:38 am

Thanks. You're right. I registered for that site and I'm writing post to meet their requirement. Once I'm finish, I'll post it here. It looks very interesting.
See my above post. Cheers.
Thanks...will try!!!

This doesn't show on my chart even after pasting the .dll files in the library folder. Anyone with more suggestions on how to go this?

Reverent wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:12 pm
This doesn't show on my chart even after pasting the .dll files in the library folder. Anyone with more suggestions on how to go this?
suggestion : buy the indicator

ionone wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:55 pm
Reverent wrote:
Agreed. The guy wants after sales support on free indicators :facepalm:

Some people.....
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's Trader's Library.

ionone wrote:
Reverent wrote:
Says the guy that lives on a free indicator forum!!
If this PZ indicator post triggers you so much, maybe its time to move on! ;) lol

ionone wrote:
Reverent wrote:
It's the age old dilemma, proper remuneration for work done to make the indicator puts the for sale price at $300 while the average annual income in Ghana is $900. Paying a third of your annual income for a indicator that may not even work for you presents a problem, especially in a country where 40% of annual income is spent on food.

Attachments 177
  1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

20 Replies 11735 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

20 Replies
    2. How Do You Like FS Indicators?

11 Replies 1303 Views

by ionone, Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”