Re: Divergence add

mrtools wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Arrows and alerts added for the cross.
Dear mrtools,

Thank you so much for all the work. Much appreciated.

I'm new to this forum and was trying to use the pal div indicator. I'm not sure if this is a divergence issue as the divergence looks bit tricky on PAL compared to another indicator of yours Dz TDI averages indicator. Please see the screenshot where Dz TDI generated a divergence whereas PAL didnt eventhough the visual divergence is seen in the PAL graph at the same time.
Thanks in advance for looking into this.
G

Re: Divergence add

ipodpune wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:16 am

Dear mrtools,

Thank you so much for all the work. Much appreciated.

I'm new to this forum and was trying to use the pal div indicator. I'm not sure if this is a divergence issue as the divergence looks bit tricky on PAL compared to another indicator of yours Dz TDI averages indicator. Please see the screenshot where Dz TDI generated a divergence whereas PAL didnt eventhough the visual divergence is seen in the PAL graph at the same time.

paldiv.jpg

Thanks in advance for looking into this.
G
Thanks for testing it, will see what I find, think a lot of times the human brain sees the divergence better that the computer, also think the tdi version has a different divergence code but will check to verify.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
ipodpune, edg3end