Re: Is it possible to make this indicator non-repaint?

lainIwakura999 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:57 pm I tested on the one minute charts, it seems to move the yellow line when there is a strong movement
There are some non repainting versions here in the forum under the name of either "trend trigger factor" or "trend scalp",just a warning, after making it non repaint the signals are not as good, but at least they are reliable.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
lainIwakura999

QSD wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:22 am

it's made by mladen i'm sure it does not repaint
check this thread it has all the versions of this indicator:
viewtopic.php?t=8472182
Hi mate,

The problem I'm having is I'm using the MTF option with 1hour chart and 4H over lay on the indicator, that is when it gives me a signal on the 1 hour chart but the 4h candle hasn't closed, so price reversed taking the signal away? Would you class this as repainting??

Thanks

Bradbrown11 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:48 am

Hi mate,

The problem I'm having is I'm using the MTF option with 1hour chart and 4H over lay on the indicator, that is when it gives me a signal on the 1 hour chart but the 4h candle hasn't closed, so price reversed taking the signal away? Would you class this as repainting??

Thanks
no this not what repainting is it's just how mtf works. the signal can change before the mtf bar is closed unless you set the price to open.
check this thread to know more about what repainting is:
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8473348