CandlesticksMobile Device Trading

Good day,
I'm a new member, trading Forex on my mobile
Device! Could I discuss it and the indicators I'm using here or not? I've tried and tested hundreds if not more settings until I got to the
Settings I like and use to trade! The indicators
now look different from the default indicator, but it work perfectly well and from my perception better then the original! Could an alert be added/coded for the MT4 mobile indicators I'm using?
Hope my post is not against the rules?

Regards

Re: Mobile Device Trading

Rivierafx wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:15 am Good day,
I'm a new member, trading Forex on my mobile
Device! Could I discuss it and the indicators I'm using here or not? I've tried and tested hundreds if not more settings until I got to the
Settings I like and use to trade! The indicators
now look different from the default indicator, but it work perfectly well and from my perception better then the original! Could an alert be added/coded for the MT4 mobile indicators I'm using?
Hope my post is not against the rules?

Regards
Welcome to Forex Station. Here are the rules ----> viewtopic.php?f=579500&t=8472780
Check out these two posts from Jimmy (moderator) on mobile trading.
-viewtopic.php?t=8473364
- viewtopic.php?t=8472925

Back to the topic at hand, you can't set alerts on the MT4 indicators. HOWEVER you can:
0) Download desktop version of MT4
1) Check Forex station for the tools you use and download
2) Customise the settings and set the alerts
3) Learn how to enable push notifications/emails so you can get the alerts on your mobile
4) now you can be alerted when your set up occurs and if you got a winning strategy make some pip$
5) Phone up Porsche and let them know your coming to collect the 911 in green, hahaa just kidding.

Hope this helps.
Free your mind.