Re: Best Indicators that you ever used!

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:30 pm Hello teacher! Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED indicator:
Is there a way to change it to: sort the strength of 28 currency "pairs"? Such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY and other currency pairs sorting? Instead of the 8 currency strength rankings such as JPY, CHF, CAD, NZD, AUD, GBP, EUR, USD?

In addition: For Exness MT4, currency pairs have a suffix, such as EURUSD written as EURUSDm, and USDJPY changed to USDJPYm. How to modify the Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED?

extern string CurrencyPairs = "GU,UF,EU,UJ,UC,NU,AU,AN,AC,AF,AJ,CJ,FJ,EG,EA,EF,EJ,EN,EC,GF,GA,GC,GJ ,GN,NJ,NC,CF,NF";
Hi 太虚一毫,

Saw your message, and tried to modify Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED so you can use brokerSuffix. Mine broker is not using suffix, so I cant test what I did.
I've added "brokerSuffix" to inputs, try it.

Also you were talking about sorting all pairs, currently I dont know how to make it work in such a way.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 2):
Banzai, 太虚一毫
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:16 am Hi 太虚一毫,

Saw your message, and tried to modify Currency Strength Giraia 28 pairs TRO MODIFIED so you can use brokerSuffix. Mine broker is not using suffix, so I cant test what I did.
I've added "brokerSuffix" to inputs, try it.

Also you were talking about sorting all pairs, currently I dont know how to make it work in such a way.
The currency pairs that are the most active and strongest every day have the biggest rise and fall. If you miss the first opportunity and want to chase the rise and fall, you should chase these currency pairs. So I look for it and see if there are indicators for finding the most active currency pairs. If not, it is also possible to pay attention to mladen's RSI, CCI, WPR, Stochastic heat map or other heat maps.

Of course, if there are more quality indicators to choose and compare, it will be better!

Thank you for your help! However, there is still a problem with your modification. Its figures are not updated and are inconsistent with IC Markets MT4.

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:43 am The currency pairs that are the most active and strongest every day have the biggest rise and fall. If you miss the first opportunity and want to chase the rise and fall, you should chase these currency pairs. So I look for it and see if there are indicators for finding the most active currency pairs. If not, it is also possible to pay attention to mladen's RSI, CCI, WPR, Stochastic heat map or other heat maps.

Of course, if there are more quality indicators to choose and compare, it will be better!

Thank you for your help! However, there is still a problem with your modification. Its figures are not updated and are inconsistent with IC Markets MT4.
太虚一毫,

But does my version works with the exness "m" suffix in the end, like was your example EURUSDm.....? Do you input brokerSuffix = m ?

Anyway. I just remembered one strength indicator, and It has all you need. It is on the left on screenshot and giraia is on the right so you can see that values match, so calculations are the same.
It also has broker suffix feature, and different types of sorting. And even more features.

Hope that one helps!
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, erynade, SijjiN
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:07 am 太虚一毫,

But does my version works with the exness "m" suffix in the end, like was your example EURUSDm.....? Do you input brokerSuffix = m ?

Anyway. I just remembered one strength indicator, and It has all you need. It is on the left on screenshot and giraia is on the right so you can see that values match, so calculations are the same.
It also has broker suffix feature, and different types of sorting. And even more features.

Hope that one helps!

it's OK now. Your method is correct. Thanks for the help!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Csj179t

Csj179t wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:07 am 太虚一毫,

Hope that one helps!

csDash is good. Version number 1. I don’t know how long it will last? ...

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:59 am csDash is good. There is no marked version number, I don’t know how long it will last?
太虚一毫,

If I understand you right, you want to know if that csDash will expire?

I’m quoting the author of this indicator, his nickname is honestknave.

“Version: 1.31

Expiry: N/A (or technically somewhere around 68 years from now...)

Wishing success to all!”
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, erynade, Thangarasu
Sincerely,
Sergei