Issues with mt4 indicators & Windows 10

HI everyone, I am hoping to can get some help. I am a long time trader, I recently upgraded to windows 10 and now the majority of my indicators and any new indicators I download into mt4 show up in my nav but they do not attach to the chart. It seems to be an issue with mql editor. I have searched the web, MQL5, this site etc, but I have not found a solution. I have tried downloaded indicators using various browsers and still the same. When in navigator I get a small gray mark. Please see attachment. If anyone knows how to fix this please post? Thanks for any help or direction...James

Re: Issues with mt4 indicators & Windows 10

jamesr24 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:03 am HI everyone, I am hoping to can get some help. I am a long time trader, I recently upgraded to windows 10 and now the majority of my indicators and any new indicators I download into mt4 show up in my nav but they do not attach to the chart. It seems to be an issue with mql editor. I have searched the web, MQL5, this site etc, but I have not found a solution. I have tried downloaded indicators using various browsers and still the same. When in navigator I get a small gray mark. Please see attachment. If anyone knows how to fix this please post? Thanks for any help or direction...James
Hi,James
Judging by my experience, upgrading to Windows 10 went wrong, which was natural and expected. I’m sure that it is impossible to do this. I will not write about the reasons for this.
You need to perform a clean installation of the system. To do this, use a special program to make your hard drive in a new state (clear the zero sector, fill it with zeros). After that, install Windows 10 from the distribution kit on it. Everything will be ok!