Re: Jurik Volty MT4

Hammertop wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:34 am @mrtools
My belated thanks for sharing this. I wonder if I could add my humble request: an alert for the histo 0 line crossing, please? Thank you in advance.
I have been testing it further and seem to get more confirmation about its efficacy. Can I also ask the option to remember the graphic changes, such as colour or thickness? If I save them to a template, then when applied to a new chart they return to default. Thank you.

Hammertop wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:16 pm I have been testing it further and seem to get more confirmation about its efficacy. Can I also ask the option to remember the graphic changes, such as colour or thickness? If I save them to a template, then when applied to a new chart they return to default. Thank you.
Sorry do not have the source code for that indicator anymore.

hello, mrtools, thanks so far for all the wonderdul work you have been doing so far.
i was wondering if you could help me with the .mq4 editable file of jurik volty bands - separate 1.04.
i would be much grateful if you can help me with this.
thanks so much in advance looking forward to hearing from you. have a good day.

hello, mrtools, thanks so far for all the wonderdul work you have been doing so far.
i was wondering if you could help me with the .mq4 editable file of jurik volty bands - separate 1.0.6

senbonzakura wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:51 pm hello, mrtools, thanks so far for all the wonderdul work you have been doing so far.
i was wondering if you could help me with the .mq4 editable file of jurik volty bands - separate 1.0.6
No source code REQUESTS. If a source code (ie. MQ4 file) is not posted, please understand and accept the code as it is. Please do not ask for the source code and respect our coder's decision to protect their valuable work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Jurik Volty Bands (Separate) with Color Change on Slope Options, MA Filters, MTF, Arrows & Alerts

This is new version of jurik volty bands separate with mtf, alerts and arrows.

EDIT: Sorry, I downloaded wrong version, please download it again..........

PS: For Mrtools's well-known version, please check it out here.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 16):
yoki, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, josi, thomdel, nbibu, xard777, heispark, Jedidiah, Dego, ParallelNative, k_khan_bt, ujtrader, Alphonse91, A_5